Can Spinosad be mixed with anything else?

Ok while overwintering my plants in my shed I thought I would have little problem with pests. First they are all cut so far back that I figured there is not much to eat on them. Second they’re all enclosed in a sealed cargo container, and I gave them all a pretty good spraying of Spinosad before putting them in the container.

I checked them once a week and all seemed well. Then I went to Arizona for Christmas and the weather warmed up here in Southern California, and when I got back I not only found higher than expected day time temps in my shed (High 80s to low 90s during the Day/ upper 40s at Night),the pests were back and eating what little leaves were on my plants.

Problem is the two main instigators are Thrips and Aphids. I absolutely love Spinosad for Thrips, but it does little to Aphids. My question is there something safe I can add to the Spinosad for the Aphids, like either Soap or Neem Oii? I don’t have to worry about direct sun light so burning any leaves shouldn’t be an issue.  I just prefer not to have to alternate if I don’t have to, but I don’t want to make one product less effective by a mix if it is not compatible. 

Back