• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Can you do it? Make sense of 3 words

In order to ream the other team their rhyme of a chant was printed around the rim of the basket ball hoop.

Observed, obsurd, understood

Though things were rough at first he was thorough in his execution and fished the trough.

Being, beans, has-been

With the right light, and a bit of water, my seedlings tend to climb and reach higher.

Populate, late, pop

I chant a salacious hymn of a man on tinder
with hairs sleek and silver,
a professor emeritus of geography
who took payment in kind in exchange for a degree.

dirty, old, degrees

Dirty old degrees carry wieght in the educated community, but a library will educate as well.

Hustle, quickly, speedy

I had to prostrate on the ground outside of the outhouse because of the pain that turd caused my prostate.

Procrastination, mastication, masterbation

The reason I am late is your call caught me in the middle of making a cup, on my lathe, that I will fill with a perfect latte.

Bauble, cattywompus, cogitator

He believes himself to be quite the cogitator, but I see him as a fraud - a knucklehead with a cattywompus mind and charisma bought in a bauble store.

flier, flyer, flayer

I took the flier of that nasty flayer and built a paper airplane that was my best flyer yet.

Frier, Friar, Fairer

I chose the fairer friar and chopped him up before putting him in the air frier (150ยบC, 40 min ๐Ÿ‘Œ ).

Nun, none, nooner

Many who are tired of their seemingly perpetual unicycle seek diversion on the town's bicyle, although I'm more of a tricycle fan myself.

tiresome, skidmark, pyre

Feeling tiresome of finding a skidemark , everything I looked, I threw my drawers onto the pyre and washed them burn.

Sickened, sycamore, sciatica

Back