• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Can You Guess Who This Person Is? Game

Andre Louis Hicks (aka Mac Dre).

No idea who that is, and honestly don't care, but it was easy enough to find considering the above photo is named "Mac+Dre.jpg".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mac_Dre

Next!

This elderly American, who currently resides in Japan, deserted the US Army and spent 40 years of his life as a defector, only to return to duty, and be given 24 days in prison as a punishment.

Charles Jenkins

No idea who that is, and honestly don't care, but it was easy enough to find considering all I had to do was...
Darn, if I knew you didn't like Adidas I wouldn't have posted a pic of him in one. I bet if he was wearing a White Nike shirt you'd care :rolleyes:

Next!

This MLB player hit 49 HR's his rookie season. Guess who?

Johnny Depp???

Got international attention as a sketch comedy cast member in the late 60s.
Body paint, bikini, and a chipper attitude helped make her the "It" girl of that era.

Steve Largent

Nearly put out of business before he get started by red tape, this person went on to form one of the worlds most successful business models in the 20th century. His assembly line design is still the most widely used manufacturing method today, and his brand is something everyone sees every day.

Back