food candied peppers

had my first candied jalapenos and they were awesome. would like to try with a different type of pepper. any one have a recipe for candied jalapenos they would like to share?

rickster said:
had my first candied jalapenos and they were awesome. would like to try with a different type of pepper. any one have a recipe for candied jalapenos they would like to share?
can you share your recipe  ?

Give a google to the term 'cowboy candy' and think about dehydrating after you make some.  I did that last year and it was great.  Did not save the recipe, but remember there were a million out there.  I just picked one that I had the ingredients on hand for.

SavinaRed said:
can you share your recipe  ?
co worker brought some to work that he bought. haven't tried to make yet.
ajdrew said:
Give a google to the term 'cowboy candy' and think about dehydrating after you make some.  I did that last year and it was great.  Did not save the recipe, but remember there were a million out there.  I just picked one that I had the ingredients on hand for.
i did that and their are some good ones out there. i guess my question should be if someone has tried with a hotter pepper and if so, what to do and not to do when making them.

rickster said:
co worker brought some to work that he bought. haven't tried to make yet.

i did that and their are some good ones out there. i guess my question should be if someone has tried with a hotter pepper and if so, what to do and not to do when making them.
People make Devil tongue candy.Just look in the recipes on here.I think it's under others or type it in the search box. ;)    

Back