• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Canes1 The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Glog

I haven't posted a glog/pics on here in a while,some plants look great others,well so,so.I wish I could figure out why some of the plants aren't growing as fast as the others. All I can say FFOF works great,im sold on it till I can figure out my own blend.

UmPkJXh.jpg

ZT9vOmH.jpg

E6UyBlc.jpg

6AFZ7DH.jpg

z3BoQ0q.jpg

EbJNIfT.jpg

uW5b5cP.jpg

Nice looking garden!

I just got back the other day from NY, my old stomping grounds. It was the coolest weather I've seen on the 4th in many years.

Good luck this season!

Devv said:
Nice looking garden!

I just got back the other day from NY, my old stomping grounds. It was the coolest weather I've seen on the 4th in many years.

Good luck this season!
Actually,its been warmer and dryer a little ,my lawn is dead as you can see from the pics

Plants are looking really good, great pics of the pods.

I, also, am a true believer in Ocean Forest as a potting medium. However, I am seeing very good results with Pro-Mix Ultimate. Next year, maybe I should do a side-by-side growing comparision?

Anyway, hope you have a great season.

alkhall said:
Plants are looking really good, great pics of the pods.

I, also, am a true believer in Ocean Forest as a potting medium. However, I am seeing very good results with Pro-Mix Ultimate. Next year, maybe I should do a side-by-side growing comparision?

Anyway, hope you have a great season.
Thanks,
I just would love to make up a soil mix as good as FFOF for a lot less. No question it is a great mix,my crappy plants prove it.

Back