capsaicin Capsaicin test results

6e7c8910312e4022cfa534a478ea55f0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I'm not able to translate all the info, hopefully someone else can.

The only info I have in regards to the actual testing was that it was performed in Japan at a pharmaceutical company.

Chocolate reaper Aku:1.24m SHU
Butch T: 1.07m SHU
7pot sr: 1.28m SHU
Moruga: 1.18m SHU
7 pot Jonah: 771,000 SHU
Yellow moruga: 470,000 SHU
Butch T x Jonah: 936,000 SHU
7 pot chocolate: 1.20m SHU
Chocolate reaper: 1.59m SHU
Moruga chocolate: 368,000 SHU

Chocolate ghost: 460,000 SHU
7 pot chocolate: 944,000 SHU
Ghost "m": 521,000 SHU
Ghost "A" : 630,000 SHU
Jays red ghost scorpion: 1.07m SHU
Reaper: 1.69m SHU
Butch T "cc": 851,000 SHU
Moruga: 899,000 SHU
T-bird 5?: 1.38m SHU
Reaper: 1.47m SHU

What do you guys think the "thunder bird"pepper is? Is that like a code for something else?

Judging by the numbers, it looks to be almost reaper level.

The guy I got this from deals with puckerbutt a lot. I wonder if it's one of his secret crosses?

Such low results for the Moruga Scorpion. What's going on there?

Jeffcontonio said:
Judging by the numbers, it looks to be almost reaper level.
The guy I got this from deals with puckerbutt a lot. I wonder if it's one of his secret crosses?
After everything surrounding the Reaper's heritage and the Death Strain/Gator, I'm not trusting anything from Puckerbutt until it's in my mouth. And no, your damn Gator-extract puree doesn't prove a thing, Ed. Anyone can squeeze a chilli, concentrate the juice and claim to have a new record.

spicefreak said:
Such low results for the Moruga Scorpion. What's going on there?
I think a lot of it has to do with peak SHU vrs average SHU. Although I thought they would have done better than that.

Jeffcontonio said:
I think a lot of it has to do with peak SHU vrs average SHU. Although I thought they would have done better than that.

I could have sworn its average was rated at 1.2M though. That looks closer to its 800K min.

EDIT: Wait, nevermind, there was a second result further up in the 1.2M region, we're all good. Data is concordant.

Jeffcontonio said:
Unfortunately I'm not able to translate all the info, hopefully someone else can.

The only info I have in regards to the actual testing was that it was performed in Japan at a pharmaceutical company.

do you have the original link of the test ?

Back