Capsicum eximium Review

These were seedlings I also received from Shawn, Pepperlover. They have grown incredibly well and produced a large number of very small peppers that take a long time to mature and ripen. 

These little peppers pack quite a heat wallop, given how small they are. The have a lovely fresh, greenish flavor, reminiscent of celery and would be wonderful in salads, ceviche and other dishes that don`t require cooking with heat. The plants grow quite tall (3 feet) and flower profusely. The flower is one of the most beautiful of any Capsicum and they set a large number of tiny round chili pods. 

These are a lovely addition to any chili garden, but bear in mind that they are closely related to Capsicum pubescens and are able to cross pollinate with that species. They are also very closely related to Capsicum cardenesii.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpZFZSOO628&feature=youtu.be

Very nice review Nigel! Out of all or most wilds I like these for the flower.

Lmk if you would spare a couple of seed to try them out. I would really add these to my grow list. Thanks!

, Walter

great review 

i think this is the first/only review for the eximium and the first i ever seen.

i love all wilds and eximiums  

Vegas_Chili said:
Very nice review Nigel! Out of all or most wilds I like these for the flower.

Lmk if you would spare a couple of seed to try them out. I would really add these to my grow list. Thanks!

, Walter
Certainly, I should have lots of seeds.

Anyone who wants a few, let me know.

Nigel said:
Certainly, I should have lots of seeds.

Anyone who wants a few, let me know.
Very cool Nigel! I'll keep them as Shawn's and grow them out. I'll send you a message when I get home. Thanks.

, Walter

Back