• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

pubescens Capsicum pubescens in many Variations

Made a little Slideshow with pics of my diffrent Capsicum pubescens pods from 2011

Enjoy

Greetings

Hombre

A little while since you posted but just came across this... Very nice selection, Hombre! The pepper 4:19 into your slide show looks black in colour. I have not seen a pubescens this colour before. Can you tell us more about it? Also, what is the best tasting pubescens?

cool to see diffrent pod shapes, i thought they were all round or blocky shaped i saw longer chili shaped pods in there that was cool,

Made a little Slideshow with pics of my diffrent Capsicum pubescens pods from 2011

That is an amazing number of Capsicum pubescens varieties.

A little while since you posted but just came across this... Very nice selection, Hombre! The pepper 4:19 into your slide show looks black in colour. I have not seen a pubescens this colour before. Can you tell us more about it? Also, what is the best tasting pubescens?

The dark one is the Brown Rocoto. It's a very rare variety I thought about trying some time in the future.

Back