• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Capsicum's Glog

I know the pics could be better. I will get some more soon, this is all I had time to take for now. Have a nice Cayenne to show off too. :P Sorry no super hots!!!

Looks like I have about 150 pods on each Thai!!! The Thai has a Citrus heat!!!

Thai

140-1.jpg

141.jpg

Ok I took some more pics today.

Nice little Cayenne bush in a 2 gal pot.

001.jpg

006-1.jpg

005.jpg

In the sun :cool:
003.jpg

Jalapeno Rows. Not so big yet.
010-1.jpg

Shaded area. I still get great harvest in this area even with only 4 hours of sun a day.
007-1.jpg

This one started small. :surprised:
009.jpg

Some young Cayenne in ground.

012.jpg

Looks good bro!
I like that you have "eating" peppers, nothing wrong with that! You like NuMex variants? I will have LOADS of seeds this year on some of NMSU's best strains, thanks to USMC.

I'll send some to you this fall if you want. I'm in to the savories to bro, I love cooking with peppers.

Yea I really want to try super hots. To tell you the truth I am doing a lot more thai next year, they taste perfect and they are yielding high yields of little tiny peppers!!!

Yea I like "eating" peppers, I know what you are saying. One jalapeno provides more than a day's worth of vitamin C!!!

I am glad I found this sight, so much to learn about peppers.

Thanks everyone.

My cayenne bush. It is about 1-1/2' x1-1/2' bush grown in a #2 nursery pot, and has about 40+ nice sized cayenne now, with about 100+ pods to come.

001-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

004-2.jpg

Back