• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

review Captain Caliente sauces review

I understand what you mean. But the cheesie super hero has to be a part of it. He will be the spokesperson. There are so many funny marketing ideas on the drawing table. But I will approach each label design like an album cover from now on. As long as we are branding Captain Caliente it will work. Everyone has different opinions and I do appreciate and trust you folks. One can never get too much feedback. As for now, these sauces are selling. The majority of feedback gives all that we are doing very high marks. And this new sauce is simply amazing. I am glad to here that you like the design on it. Its going to our number one seller for quite some time.

I would spell it

Apple-utely Pearfect!

When you spell it Applutely I am using 3 syllables, more like Ah-Ploot-Lee... until I "get it," then, Ah-Pul-Loot-Lee...

So people get it right away I'd go with the other spelling...

Captain Caliente said:
I understand what you mean. But the cheesie super hero has to be a part of it. He will be the spokesperson. There are so many funny marketing ideas on the drawing table. But I will approach each label design like an album cover from now on. As long as we are branding Captain Caliente it will work. Everyone has different opinions and I do appreciate and trust you folks. One can never get too much feedback. As for now, these sauces are selling. The majority of feedback gives all that we are doing very high marks. And this new sauce is simply amazing. I am glad to here that you like the design on it. Its going to our number one seller for quite some time.

Good afternoon CC!!

I think the super hero as a spokesperson is great....like something you would see on a television commercial or billboards/magazines ect ....Every large successful company is sure to have one but most you would not find on a label on the product its self. Is no reason to part with it but for me (again this is just my opinion I am not an expert on business) I really do not find that appealing to my eye if I were to look at it on a shelf beside other products. NOW...you cannot just base a purchase alone on the label of course...if the product is good people would buy it no matter what I would think, but say for the average person it might need to pass the eye test.

The Hot Pepper said:
I would spell it

Apple-utely Pearfect!

When you spell it Applutely I am using 3 syllables, more like Ah-Ploot-Lee... until I "get it," then, Ah-Pul-Loot-Lee...

It's a fair point. We've tried it both ways and the verdict is still out. I haven't printed the labels yet. I'm going to take another look at this. Thanks so much. I mean it. You guys offer a lot of wonderful perspective.

MikeUSMC said:
Dude, I'm just one person's opinion. Reviews/opinions are totally subjective! If it's making you money, leave it alone, especially if it's your best seller!

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it" ;)

:cheers:

It was a great review. Very thorough and I can tell that you gave it a fair shake and took the time to get your taste buds around the flavor. It's easier to get high marks from the general public. But if I can't impress you folks then what the hell am I doing? I'm going to revisit all of this next season. Right now I'll just pump out the recipes the way they are. Thanks again.

The Hot Pepper said:
I would spell it

Apple-utely Pearfect!

Looking at it again. I just do not think it flows as well visually. See that attached.
CCno.jpg

Back