• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

plant Caribbean Mix from Totally Tomatoes ?

Can someone ID this pepper

Attachments

• IMG_9043.jpeg
    IMG_9043.jpeg
    162.3 KB · Views: 170
At this stage, my guess would be that it’s a rainbow-ripening ornamental annuum. The small, tidy leaves; compact, well-branched habit (from what I can see); and ivory -> purple -> yellow -> orange -> red is their standard ripening pattern.

That said, IDing peppers from photos is always dodgy, especially if you’re looking to arrive at a specific name.

At this stage, my guess would be that it’s a rainbow-ripening ornamental annuum. The small, tidy leaves; compact, well-branched habit (from what I can see); and ivory -> purple -> yellow -> orange -> red is their standard ripening pattern.

That said, IDing peppers from photos is always dodgy, especially if you’re looking to arrive at a specific name.
Thats what i thought, maybe a Chinese 5 color? Hardly a "carribean" pepper...😭

It is very similar to the Pimienta de la Puta la Madre that I grew from seeds from Semillas Las Palmas.
I had to look that one up lol....definitely has the same shape, but looks like its coming in purple....i guess thats what you get when you get a "mix", they just throw in random seeds...thanks :think:

Back