• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Carolina Reaper and Joe

smH.. this guy will later come on this post and say nonsense.. and bitch and complain about defamation of character....he's something special.. GRANDIOSE.... tried to threaten me with suing DEFAMATION of character.. and TROLLING. yet he was the one on my YT page name calling and talking shit.. he doesnt even grow the seeds he sells... truly this guy needs to be banned.. he along with his counter part is why i minimize on this site..

millworkman said:
Everyone who has posted in this thread be prepared to receive your letter too. :)

bring_it_on_kuzco.gif

PepperLover said:
LOL  :rofl:

we are all coming to Ohio to celebrate 
mike is inviting the forum after winning his lawsuit 

Cool. At least I have a short drive.

Well, relatively short compared to you Judy. ;)

i really think p.j. shpuld be making some kind of comment. this is outrageous harrasment and it appears to be phony.

please you need to make a comment so all of us can understand whats going on with this pepper,"since its yours."

PepperLover said:
LOL  :rofl:

we are all coming to Ohio to celebrate 
mike is inviting the forum after winning his lawsuit 

Just remember Mike, don't spill on Facebook or anywhere else, or you'll wind up like that one guy whose daughter blabbed on Facebook that their European trip was paid for by the lawsuit, and he had to pay the money back as a result of her violating the confidentiality :) I'd just hate for you to have to pay HIM!

mx5inpa said:
Oh look, girls DO exist on the interwebz.
????

Scoville DeVille said:
I doubt PJ will show up here. He can't troll the Lounge without signing in.

So... There's that.
if your not logged in you can scan over a members name and it tells what they are looking at. then you just click it and you are in the lounge,im sure he has seen this.  him and his gnome.
you know someone has told him

That is a shame.    I almost started contract growing for this guy.  Good thing I have great intuition or He may have tried to take my property for slander!   :onfire:  NOT! 

Back