for-sale Carolina Reaper seeds for sale. $0.25 Each

2013 was my first year ever growing super hots. The only variety I grew was the Carolina Reaper. It was a great experience and I want to grow even more varieties in the 2014 season. So, I am trying to raise funds for materials for next season by selling some of my seeds. 
   I bought my original seeds from Pepper Joe. All of my plants turned out true. To see pics of my plants and pods please visit my glog. http://thehotpepper.com/topic/41607-ocho-cincos-rookie-season/
   My plants were all organically grown and I never used any pesticides. As I stated before, I only grew the Carolina Reapers in my yard. None of my neighbors had a garden going either. There very little to no chance at all that they accidentally crossed with some other pepper. 
  I let all of my pods get very ripe before I picked them. I only saved seeds from the best looking pods that looked like what was advertised. I recently did a germination test on them. 19 of the 20 seeds that I tested sprouted in two weeks. These are good and healthy seeds. A lot of love and attention were given to them and only the best organic fertilizers that I could find were used on my plants. 
  If you are interested in purchasing some seeds them please leave a comment on this thread or send me a PM. The seeds are twenty-five cents each. Buy as many or as few as you like. Please add $2 cents for shipping. I will accept PayPal or your honest word that you will send payment.
Happy Gardening My Friends!!!!
Ocho Cinco

This is a great deal and i can vouch for the germination rates as i bought some of these seeds. But i gotta say +1 on what dshlogg said as ive heard the same thing. Funny thing though, how many people sell butch t seeds? You dont hear of butch sueing people for selling pods or seeds. I guess some people are in it for money and some in it for love of chiles.

I'm not going to worry about getting sued until I get a notice from an attorney. I mean honestly, I'm just a small hobby grower with a very limited number of seeds. I've been encouraged all year long by Pepper Joe to sell my plants and pods and such. I've been reported to Ed Currie by TylerInNiagara here on THP and haven't gotten any calls or letters. I think a lot of this may have just been blown out of proportion. 

Flchilehead said:
This is a great deal and i can vouch for the germination rates as i bought some of these seeds. But i gotta say +1 on what dshlogg said as ive heard the same thing. Funny thing though, how many people sell butch t seeds? You dont hear of butch sueing people for selling pods or seeds. I guess some people are in it for money and some in it for love of chiles.
There is many people that are super money hungry out there in the world ..is just sad ..
Ocho Cinco said:
I'm not going to worry about getting sued until I get a notice from an attorney. I mean honestly, I'm just a small hobby grower with a very limited number of seeds. I've been encouraged all year long by Pepper Joe to sell my plants and pods and such. I've been reported to Ed Currie by TylerInNiagara here on THP and haven't gotten any calls or letters. I think a lot of this may have just been blown out of proportion.
You will be fine Ocho cinco .. I also got some seeds from Ocho conco with great germination rates ..

There is way more than germination rates, growing true, who owns what, if and when you will be sued involved here.  

Flchilehead said:
Butch ain't Joe.

ya have fun comming to my county and suing me lol

good deal, and even greater to spread any super hot pepper

The reason that I use the real name Carolina Reaper is because I want people to know exactly what they are buying.  Too many people change the names of varieties as it is. I mean, I guess I can call it whatever I want to. Reaper, Creaper, Kentucky Reaper. Hell I cold probably call them Primo seeds and no one would know any difference. But I'm not. I bought the seeds under the name Carolina Reaper and I don't want to change that.
  But let's not go astray on my post here. Would any of y'all like to buy some seeds from me to support next years garden?  I also give 10% of all my sales to my church. Any support is greatly appreciated. 
  Thank you Flchilihead and jerrymart for mentioning your good germination rates. I'm glad they are growing well for you so far. 

im sure you fine, its not like your supplying a farm or anything. your just making a couple bucks

and +1 on seed quality i got some from him ina giveaway an they where the first to sprout!

Back