• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Cayenne x Black Pearl?

I got this from spongey600 and it was in his black pearl bag. I have its brother witch seems to be a regular black pearl.
I dont really expext an answer as much as I just want to show you guys these neet peppers.

also it seems they are turning black! :P

CIMG0441.jpg

They are all doing this color change to black.​
CIMG0445.jpg

This plant is covered in pods, if I were to count the new little ones then it would be something close to 100.​
here is the blossom​
CIMG0444.jpg

it could be cross they defiantly can cross easily there both annum species and could prove to be stable , however there are cayenne's that have a black phase before they turn red, i have been growing a tricolor cayenne that start green then turn black then red

keep any eye on them you may have a cross there the flowers are purple like the pearl, my tricolor cayenne's have white flowers,very interesting

thanks your friend Joe

it could be cross they defiantly can cross easily there both annum species and could prove to be stable , however there are cayenne's that have a black phase before they turn red, i have been growing a tricolor cayenne that start green then turn black then red

keep any eye on them you may have a cross there the flowers are purple like the pearl, my tricolor cayenne's have white flowers,very interesting

thanks your friend Joe

Thanks Aji
Also the stems is mostly purple/black and not just at the joints but the entire thing starting from the ground.

CIMG0071-1.jpg

CIMG0069-1.jpg

CIMG0075.jpg

CIMG0074.jpg

The funny thing I have been documenting this plant from a seedling as a black pearl in my glog. Not until it started spitting out pods did I really know it was a cross.​

Back