CdnNewbie

Hi to everyone on the forum. I am relatively new to growing hot peppers and the preserving of them for later in the year. So I am asking a few questions, so I don't screw things up. I had a small pepper planting this year, 6 Hungarian banana pepper plants(they really produced), 6 Jalapeno plants and 6 Habenaro plants(which were really slow to get going). I am more into the southern style of BBQ'ing and want to learn more about peppers. So be prepared for some questions.

Good day, eh

You've come to the right place. I'm sure you can answer a lot of questions on bbq and smoking too, like where can I get a great smoker like yours.:) Awesome. Habaneros up north need an early start and lots of care in the spring but thats another topic.

POTAWIE said:
Good day, eh

You've come to the right place. I'm sure you can answer a lot of questions on bbq and smoking too, like where can I get a great smoker like yours.:) Awesome. Habaneros up north need an early start and lots of care in the spring but thats another topic.

Agreed. The Habaneros around here are REALLY strange, they arrive on my doorstep already dried and in a really big cardboard box. I wonder what those seeds look like.

Welcome Aboard Smokin Jim!!!!
Make yerself at home here on the Hot Pepper. Feel free to bring it on with the questions, and if you have anything to share with the rest of the class on BBQ, don't be shy, post away!
Cap'n

Hey, I just noticed that I've already welcomed you on another thread a short while ago! I knew that your website looked familiar. I thought it was just Deja Vu..:doh:

Back