misc Change to my Sauce account.

Anybody here that needed my exempt number please contact me. The state changed it and is in process of changing them statewide.

Tina Brooks said:
Hmmm, I wonder if we need a US exempt number. We have a Canadian one, we call it a GST number.
You should enquire. I'm not sure if they allow Canadians to have dual citizenship...er...exempt forms. I'd be iinterested to know what you find out on that subject.

I'll be talking to Export Canada in reference to the New York Fancy Foods show (we'll be presenting our products at the Canada Pavillion) over the next couple of days... They'll know what's what.

T

Wish I was exempt from worrying about getting into the black. Been financing one company from the other. Have a decent stock and I'm selling locally, though not from the web. Kato's and 3 Hot Tamales are best sellers, with Blair's and Defcon tagging along. Just added Dave's and Tropical Pepper. Hope to increase in size as funds allow.

Tina Brooks said:
I'll be talking to Export Canada in reference to the New York Fancy Foods show (we'll be presenting our products at the Canada Pavillion) over the next couple of days... They'll know what's what.

T

You guys going to the show? If so, what day, we're already going.

DEFCON Creator said:
You guys going to the show? If so, what day, we're already going.

We'll be exhibiting at the Canadian Pavillion. You'll have to connect with Greg, I'll be busy running a booth at the 150th anniversary Family Weekend at Brome Fairgrounds. Don't you read my newsletters???

How far are you guys from the show... We haven't booked Greg's hotel room yet.

T

Tina Brooks said:
We'll be exhibiting at the Canadian Pavillion. You'll have to connect with Greg, I'll be busy running a booth at the 150th anniversary Family Weekend at Brome Fairgrounds. Don't you read my newsletters???

How far are you guys from the show... We haven't booked Greg's hotel room yet.

T

We're about 30 miles from NYC. However, we are stopping by the show, and then heading down to Virginia for a few days for a shooting competition.

imaguitargod said:
Guns? I shoot as well!
Good to hear. I was raised on them, so unlike so many of the gun haters out there, I know what a gun is, how it works, and respect it for what it is.

I've been shooting competition for decades. Everything from hunting the poor helpless little creatures (and eating them), to skeet, trap, sporting clays, civil war musket and carbine, 22 target (50, 100, 200 foot), silhouette, etc.

I think it is a great sport, too bad I live in the "Blue" prison camp called New Jersey, where they think guns kill people, but steak knives and drunk drivers are soft and cuddly.

Guns kill people like spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat.

DEFCON Creator said:
and drunk drivers are soft and cuddly.
I've been to New Jersey and have met alot of drunks. Most of them are soft like a teddy bear... ;)

The oldest gun I got to shoot was an authentic 18th Century British Military Musket for Pirates of the Carabbean.

Cool. The Civil War group we belong to is the North-South Skirmish Association (www.n-ssa.org). They currently have nearly 14,000 active members. It a load of fun. Twice a year we make the pilgrimage to Winchester, VA for the "Nationals". It quite amazing, they hold musket, carbine, Henry, smoothbore, mortar, cannon, and gatling competitions. Hell, the main line is nearly 1/2 mile long, with approx. 700-800 guys on the line at once. It really is like stepping back in time. Most of the muskets and carbines we shoot are reproductions, as the museum pieces are just to expensive to damage.

Back