• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

seeds Cheap DIY AeroGarden type system for starting seeds

I made this cheap, practical system for starting pepper seeds. It could be adapted to growing larger plants as well, just by closing off some of the holes. It functions similarly to most AeroGarden models, and uses the same pod baskets. It has 16 grow sites. Total cost, including the pump and light is less than 30.00.

https://youtu.be/VfbM8LRiINY

very kool... how do you edit your videos? adding that diy banner at the begining and the double time during the drill section... does youtube do things like that or do you use a software?

JUR-Z-Devil said:
very kool... how do you edit your videos? adding that diy banner at the begining and the double time during the drill section... does youtube do things like that or do you use a software?
I edit with Final Cut Pro, all video is shot on iPhones. I've been experimenting with some two camera setups. Final Cut has a nice way of syncing audio and video clips to the same audio. Then I can easily switch between angles to show the appropriate shots. I'm still a noob at this, but learning more as I do more. Thanks for watching!

Edit: Want to mention too that type of editing you mentioned, overlay images/banners, and re-timing can be done with cheaper, or even free software. For a long time I used apps on my iPhone to do all my editing work. Final Cut Pro is a little on the expensive side (for me at least), but it gives me a lot of flexibility and saves a lot of time.

Back