Check me out, im kind of a big deal

I bet it's not triple hopped like Miller Light for that full flavored taste.......lmfao..Just kiddin' ya Wheebz :hell: Everything looks great. I could see the pure joy in your face when you where smelling that grain...can tell you have an honest love for it. To be honest that video almost made a recovering Alcoholic want to take a drink!....YIKES....*3/5King runs and hides* Great video...and I bet even better beer. WHERE'S THE PEPPER BEER@Wheebz! Get'er done...

Wheebz!!!!!!!! So proud of you ---- you made it thru that entire vid and didn't swear one time!!!!!! :lol:

But seriously, you look like you're totally in your dharma there....keep workin' your ass off, and having a blast while you do it! ;)

Nice! The restaraunt looks great the the beer you have going sounds awesome. If I get down to the area I will defintely be checking it out.

Pretty slick website wheebz. Tain't no shortage of foo foo on there. I'd be all over the seafood. I'd have to hit the U7 Piri Piri shrimps, then some calamari, and dive into some of those ceviches. Just so you know, I've never been 86'd from any joint.

I left SRQ too soon! Dammit. I got tired of not having any power for so long during the 2004 storm season. That place looks awesome!!

wheebz you suck,if i dont get a tour of that place. me and the wife are coming to check the place out within the week.dont spit in mt beer damn it! when would be good nights,and what do you recommend for grub ?

Cool Sicman! Do me a favor and give him a little shot to the nubbies from me. It has been too long.

Back