vendor cheers Baker's Peppers!

A while back, Baker's had a contest, and I was one of the winners. Once I found out, I PMd him my address, but never heard back. Oh well.
Then a few things happened, and people got upset, and it felt kind of weird. Long story short I declined my winnings (as did others).

Anyway, we're all past that now.

Today when we got home from work, there was a Box on our doorstep, from Baker's Peppers. WOW!
The box contained everything he said it would...

1 lb - Trinidad Scorpion BUTCH T (FRESH PODS)
1 lb - Trinidad Scorpion Red (FRESH PODS)
3 oz - Dried seeded Trinidad Scorpion Butch T pods BLENDED with Brain Strain Red pods
25 - T Scorp Moruga Seeds OP
25 - T Scorp Yellow Seeds OP
25 - Brain Strain Red Seeds OP
25 - T Scorp Chocolate Seeds OP
25 - Fatalii Yellow Seeds OP
25 - Fatalii Chocolate Seeds OP
1 - FREE Coupon for THREE (3) Seedlings next Spring! Your choice from the grow list next Spring!! SHIPPED FREE TOO :)
1 - FREE Coupon for ONE (1) FREE SFRB of pods good ANYTIME!! FREE SHIPPING on this too!! Of course its good for only what I have available at the time u redeem it.

It all looks awesome!
Out of all the fresh pods he sent (3500 miles), I only had to throw out 5. Good ratio in my book.

I am thinking that this is a new business, and like all new businesses, they need 5 years to truly get off the ground.
Give Baker's a chance, he pulled thru for me even when I didn't want him to. Good on ya Dale!
The whole point of his contest was to put the good word out about his business, and he did that, for me.
There has been a lot of threads about BP's with good and bad reviews, but please, all I ask is that this thread stay positive.

Good job Dale, I'll definitely buy from you in the future. :cheers:

Now I have to figure out what to do with all THIS!....

90503ffb.jpg

cbb95265.jpg

Just wanted to let everyone know....apparently I forgot to include the free coupons in the boxes. So i will be sending out emails to the winners along with Jedisushi and KingDenniz. They will be in the email...please print them out and save them, and also save the email just in case. I can't redeem any coupons unless u have these codes that are printed on them :) Thanks guys and ENJOY!!

got my box of peppers today...and i think its a conspiracy Scoville because i too only had 5-6 pods that were going bad.. everything else pristine and crisp.. as mentioned i got all the goodies listed.. glad my sister-in-laws BF was brave enough to try a PIECE of the BUTCH-T with me... he seemed to struggle even more as i have built tolerance to the peppers already... sorry for the cut in the 1st video...my sister called during the taping

the rest of the fresh pods are hibernating...
128e0181.jpg

dbd09979.jpg

f30bd698.jpg

just in time for the puree idea from AJ

HOT STUFF.. HOT!!!

KingD, hahahahaha nice!
That was funny how fast your comrade felt it, and it took you awhile. Cheers to him tho!
He friggen handled it!

Great video.

I think I might take a pod to the jobsite today, and light some people UP!

KingD, hahahahaha nice!
That was funny how fast your comrade felt it, and it took you awhile. Cheers to him tho!
He friggen handled it!

Great video.

I think I might take a pod to the jobsite today, and light some people UP!
I have gotten good at talking people into trying pieces of hot peppers at the sushi bar i run out here. the best was when this guy was like, oh i can handle hot stuff, until he ate a piece of yellow ghost and then almost died from the heat. I gave this girl a piece of mourga last friday and she spit it out! It's like they don't think it's hot or something!

Im not one to complain but I ordered moruga seeds from him on July 8th and I still haven't seen them plus I emailed him a few days ago to ask about it and I got no reply.

Friendly suggestion: You should take that up with The vendor privately. This is not a complaint or, "where's my stuff" thread.

I have gotten good at talking people into trying pieces of hot peppers at the sushi bar i run out here. the best was when this guy was like, oh i can handle hot stuff, until he ate a piece of yellow ghost and then almost died from the heat. I gave this girl a piece of mourga last friday and she spit it out! It's like they don't think it's hot or something!

Hahaha, yeah, it's like they think it will be "a little bit hotter" than Tobasco sauce, :rofl:

Back