vendor cheers Baker's Peppers!

A while back, Baker's had a contest, and I was one of the winners. Once I found out, I PMd him my address, but never heard back. Oh well.
Then a few things happened, and people got upset, and it felt kind of weird. Long story short I declined my winnings (as did others).

Anyway, we're all past that now.

Today when we got home from work, there was a Box on our doorstep, from Baker's Peppers. WOW!
The box contained everything he said it would...

1 lb - Trinidad Scorpion BUTCH T (FRESH PODS)
1 lb - Trinidad Scorpion Red (FRESH PODS)
3 oz - Dried seeded Trinidad Scorpion Butch T pods BLENDED with Brain Strain Red pods
25 - T Scorp Moruga Seeds OP
25 - T Scorp Yellow Seeds OP
25 - Brain Strain Red Seeds OP
25 - T Scorp Chocolate Seeds OP
25 - Fatalii Yellow Seeds OP
25 - Fatalii Chocolate Seeds OP
1 - FREE Coupon for THREE (3) Seedlings next Spring! Your choice from the grow list next Spring!! SHIPPED FREE TOO :)
1 - FREE Coupon for ONE (1) FREE SFRB of pods good ANYTIME!! FREE SHIPPING on this too!! Of course its good for only what I have available at the time u redeem it.

It all looks awesome!
Out of all the fresh pods he sent (3500 miles), I only had to throw out 5. Good ratio in my book.

I am thinking that this is a new business, and like all new businesses, they need 5 years to truly get off the ground.
Give Baker's a chance, he pulled thru for me even when I didn't want him to. Good on ya Dale!
The whole point of his contest was to put the good word out about his business, and he did that, for me.
There has been a lot of threads about BP's with good and bad reviews, but please, all I ask is that this thread stay positive.

Good job Dale, I'll definitely buy from you in the future. :cheers:

Now I have to figure out what to do with all THIS!....

90503ffb.jpg

cbb95265.jpg

I bought a mixed box from Bakers last week and we had some very hot temps. so some peppers naturally were soft and rotted I sent photos and POOF! , a new box at my door today with one bad one in it. CHEERS to Bakerspeppers. Another happy customer.

Just took my replacement box out of the fridge last night, took out what looked like a yellow brain and chopped up about 1/3 of it and put it on some pizza. Nice complement to the pizza.

Hey guys :) The coupons will be sent VIA email this week....I keep forgetting they are on the laptop at the nursery...I will get them and send them out this week :) Glad to see u guys are enjoying the products :)

Back