Chile Pepper Madness Cajun Shrimp-Stuffed Poblano Recipe

I love the recipes at chilepeppermadness.com, especially when they feature Lucky Dog Hot Sauce! 

Check out these amazing cajun shrimp-stuffed poblano peppers! They look incredible, and as soon as I get some free time (spring, 2027 maybe?) I plan on making these! 

Note: I'm sure you could substitute in any of your favorite hot sauces for my brand, I was just made aware of this recipe since my products were featured. 

Love & hot sauce
<3

Scott

http://www.chilipeppermadness.com/chili-pepper-recipes/stuffed-chili-peppers/cajun-shrimp-stuffed-poblano-peppers

e3d995a152e18bb86fa197fdc98b26b8_L.jpg

oh man that looks really good. I want to elevate it even more and do cajun shrimp n grits stuffed poblanos.....then maybe even do the whole egg white batter fry....ideas are flowing

BigB said:
oh man that looks really good. I want to elevate it even more and do cajun shrimp n grits stuffed poblanos.....then maybe even do the whole egg white batter fry....ideas are flowing

Oh man - the egg white batter fry would put these totally over the top. Great idea! 

after reading the recipe, I would alter their methods a little bit. First, I would roast the peppers on a fire or under the broiler with some oil to char the skins and peel them off. Bag em method, do whatever to get better flesh. My second comment would be regarding shrimp. Once you cook them through, you don't want to cook them longer otherwise they will get rubbery. Maybe the cheese offsets this, but baking shrimp for 30-40 mins seems like an overkill just to cook the pepper, hence why I say roast it up first. Whether or not one would choose to cook the shrimp all the way or just partially and finish it off in the oven with the cheese, that's up to them. But I would probably cook them half way and then finish it in the oven 

Back