Chile Pepper seeds

Kato's has a quickly dwindling number of chile seeds mostly all hot.
All you need to get them is e-mail me with your address and what you are looking for all we ask is some chile seeds in return Swap

i have always wanted to raise peppers...but i have a brown thumb...every plant i touch dies.
i go into plant stores and the plants yell dont buy me dont buy me i want to live i want to live.

You'll have to try some seeds. No better satisfaction then watching a plant from seed to fruit and knowing you had something to do with it.

You know, growing chile plants is a lot like doing math homework: nobody wants to do the homework and says he has a brown thumb or just doesn't get math.

With minor but consistent attention, it's very hard to kill a chile and I've tried.

Hydroponics is good because daily tasks can be automated and one day's "I forgot" is rarely fatal.

willard3 said:
You know, growing chile plants is a lot like doing math homework: nobody wants to do the homework and says he has a brown thumb or just doesn't get math.

With minor but consistent attention, it's very hard to kill a chile and I've tried.

Hydroponics is good because daily tasks can be automated and one day's "I forgot" is rarely fatal.

wow what a coincidence...i stink at math and i cant grow a plant to save my life. :D

willard3 said:
I wouldn't have done math homework if I could've bought it at the grocery store. :D

Hey Kato,
let me know if you need more seeds, I'll check the stock and give what I can again, You seed bank was great last year. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know you can't buy the chile's you can grow.
Marv
PS how's that fatalii tree going these day's?

Jailbird & bubbaschili,
I'll clarify my statement. In my region of Wi. you'd be lucky to get undesirable jalapenos and at $3.99 a LB might find some serranos or orange habs if your lucky, so if you want more hot or different varieties you have to grow them, then there's my season with a short one at that, I can't grow alot of the varieties I'd like without a greenhouse and container gardening. My thumb isn't the greenest, but I keep trying.
Marv

Hey Marv your right these varities we are offering your not gonna find in no grocery store or any specialty store these seeds are not commercialy grown we have over 25 different types of Habanero's alone

We've got the nursery going...

Well, we've got two inch sprouts... should be ready to move into containers by the end of May! Yay!

We've started about 5000 seedlings... :shock: AND, I'm not allowed to do anything with them, but show them off. You should see what my taking care of the Mr. Naga has done. :)

Anyway, the Peppermaster and the Art Director are doing the growing, I'm just doing the watching... I'll let you know how it goes.

I'm in.

This is what I have right now to trade with my approx seed count.

Orange Devil Habanero 400+
Naga Jolokia 100+
Ring of Fire 1000+
Scotch Bonnet 100+

Kato's still has seeds that we'll trade for datils, chocolate habanero's. Just contact us and we'll set up a trade.

Mick
Kato's

kato said:
Kato's has a quickly dwindling number of chile seeds mostly all hot.
All you need to get them is e-mail me with your address and what you are looking for all we ask is some chile seeds in return Swap

Don't have any seeds to trade, but would love to have a few habanero varietals to get started for next year...

I could harvest as many seeds as you would like from the resulting plants if you like. Let me know.

Josh

kato said:
Josh,

I'll get some seeds out to you along with a flask of our newest sauce.

Mick
Kato's

Hey, Mick, thanks. By the way, I grew some chocolate habs last summer. I was too busy with school to try to figure out how to harvest seeds, but I might actually have some seeds left. I'll check.

I got your email today. As I said, I'll see if I still have some seeds. If I do, they're yours. I'll let you know tomorrow.

Josh

Josh

Glad to hear you got the seeds what do you think of those varieties?

Hope you like the sauce & candy bar have a great new year.

Mick
Kato's

Back