Chiles in Missouri

Hello everyone!
I was first introduced to the hobby by a friend a few years ago who grew far too many peppers, so I then decided to strike out on my own.. I grew some Zapotec jalapenos and enjoyed and shared them with family.

Alas, I was always living in rentals without land of my own to cultivate. But this changed a year ago, and now this year I have grapes and black raspberries on their second year and finally adding some peppers again..

I enjoyed a few trips down to New Mexico in recent years, so I'll be trying some hatch varieties as I get back into it.

Hello everyone!
I was first introduced to the hobby by a friend a few years ago who grew far too many peppers, so I then decided to strike out on my own.. I grew some Zapotec jalapenos and enjoyed and shared them with family.

Alas, I was always living in rentals without land of my own to cultivate. But this changed a year ago, and now this year I have grapes and black raspberries on their second year and finally adding some peppers again..

I enjoyed a few trips down to New Mexico in recent years, so I'll be trying some hatch varieties as I get back into it.
Welcome!

Back