• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

hybrid Chili Test Fail - Red Fatali/ Red Savina Cross

ok, before you guys say anything, if i wouldve finished it, i would have puked on camera >_< messed my stomach up on a FULL stomach.......this pod was MASSIVE, not sure what your feeding your plants Justaguy, but its workin

Well done. I had the pleasure of eating one the other day (thanks romy6). Great Hab flavor and yeah, those Mofo's bring the heat! :onfire:

Maim not kill. J/K :D

They are some huge pods. I can't wait for next year when that whole garden is full of pure Fatalii's.

I saw your vids on some of the milder peppers and in chat you said you wanted to try one. Get a friend over to try the 2nd one on video.....wait, how about grandma??????

Good on you man. What was your pepper experience beforehand?

the hottest ive had before this was half of an orange hab i grew, still got tons of them growing too

DId ya puke? How many bathroom trips the next day? lol

didnt puke thank god :D

Maim not kill. J/K :D

They are some huge pods. I can't wait for next year when that whole garden is full of pure Fatalii's.

I saw your vids on some of the milder peppers and in chat you said you wanted to try one. Get a friend over to try the 2nd one on video.....wait, how about grandma??????

LOL, this was done at 1 or 2 in the morning, so no grandma. Also i ate the smaller one yesterday when i got the seeds from it, so no friend :(

Very entertaining. Don't feel bad for not finishing it. That pod was huge. Also, take into consideration that the videos by some of our crazy members can be a bit misleading. Eating whole pods is intense. I generally stick to the 1/4 pod rule for anything beyond the Thai varieties. I slice it from blossom end to stem.

Very entertaining. Don't feel bad for not finishing it. That pod was huge. Also, take into consideration that the videos by some of our crazy members can be a bit misleading. Eating whole pods is intense. I generally stick to the 1/4 pod rule for anything beyond the Thai varieties. I slice it from blossom end to stem.

Thanks for the confidence :D, though i am one of the crazies >_< i wanna see how far i can go. i should be trying a chocolate bhut thursday :dance:

Back