Chilli Seeds In The UK

Hey all

I’ve been growing chillies for about 5 years in the UK but have never really found a reliable source of seeds.

I’ve tried local shops, food and drink festivals and even Amazon (complete waste of money, worlds hottest my arse! I’ve grown spicier rocket!)

Can anyone recommend a good company to buy seeds from in the UK or outside but one which won’t rob me with delivery costs.

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A reliable source of seed here in the UK would be Seaspring Seeds home of the Dorset Naga. Semillas Las Palmas are another good company Peter posts on here occasionally then there is Neil The Hippyseed Company in Australia

Are there any particular seeds you are looking for

ievnneW.jpg

Trident chilli said:
A reliable source of seed here in the UK would be Seaspring Seeds home of the Dorset Naga. Semillas Las Palmas are another good company Peter posts on here occasionally then there is Neil The Hippyseed Company in Australia

Are there any particular seeds you are looking for
I tend to try and grow really hot chillies and a few cooler ones every year. Not had a good year in 2019 as I was on holiday when my seedlings broke soil and my brother forgot to come round to water them and they all dried up and died but even then only about 6 seeds germinated out of about 40

CharlieV said:
I tend to try and grow really hot chillies and a few cooler ones every year. Not had a good year in 2019 as I was on holiday when my seedlings broke soil and my brother forgot to come round to water them and they all dried up and died but even then only about 6 seeds germinated out of about 40

Sorry to hear that. Send me a PM later in the season and I will send you some super hot seeds for your 2020 grow

John

Welcome - from a fellow West Yorkie. (I live near Emley Moor mast.)

I can send you some Nagabrain Chocolate seeds if you want and also some unknown variety which I think is a Moruga Scorpion.

Premier Seeds Direct is the only eBay/Amazon seller I would trust. Havent used them myself but they have a good reputation.

Mitzi said:
Welcome - from a fellow West Yorkie. (I live near Emley Moor mast.)

I can send you some Nagabrain Chocolate seeds if you want and also some unknown variety which I think is a Moruga Scorpion.

Premier Seeds Direct is the only eBay/Amazon seller I would trust. Havent used them myself but they have a good reputation.
Heya, just seems this msg sorry. Yeah not far at all I’m in north west Leeds area.

I’ve had such bad luck with amazon seeds I really want to find a trusted distributor

I can vouch for Premier Seeds Direct on Ebay.co.uk .

I've gotten seeds from them for years and never been disappointed.

I don't know if they have all the seeds you're interested in but their seeds are good quality and they're fast and reliable.

Back