event ChilliFest 2013 at the Harrogate Autumn Flower Show - 13 to 15 Sept 2013

Hi guys,

I noticed this event taking place in the North of England in September 2013 whilst I was researching something completely different.

Maybe those of you that live in North Yorkshire or around that area may be interested in seeing what Chillifest 2013 is all about. It promises (taken from the website)...

Whether you like them eye-wateringly hot or just tastily tingly, there should be something to suit your pallet among the 50 or 60 different types of plant on display in Gardening Hall 3. There will also be plants for sale and plenty of advice on how to tend your own chilli collection at home...

Chillies go with just about everything these days and products include jams, chutneys, sauces and spices to create your own dishes at home. There will be chance to try a chilli curry prepared by Dee Morrow, one of our Plot to Pot chefs, or sample special chilli ice cream created by Charlotte’s Jersey Ice Cream.

... will also feature live talks and demonstrations with everything you need to know about chilli growing from Ady Dayman, BBC Radio Leicester’s gardening expert and owner of The Charnwood Chilli Company.

More details here: http://www.flowershow.org.uk/show-highlights/chillifest/

I'm in no way associated with this event and I can't attend as I live in Spain, but I thought I'd share it with you all. If you do go, I hope that it's interesting and fun!

Cheers, Paul

Back