Chilliman`s ULTIMATE BANANA SPLIT - With chilli powder...

GDAY GUYS !!!
I have been making these for years ! Nothing better out in the bush when camping ! But as good at home in the oven !
022-3.jpg

019-3.jpg

The wife likes alot peanut butter with no chilli....
020-2.jpg

INGREDIENTS

BANANA
MULBERRY
CHOCOLATE
CINNIMON - pinch
BIRDSEYE CHILLI POWDER - pinch
PEANUT BUTTER

Method:
Split nana` jam in choc- sprinkle chilli powder, cinnamon ( it will enhance the choc and is not the same with out... just use a little)Little peanut butter on each end.
Wrap in foil - Oven @200 degree celsius for 1/2 hr

Final product next post.:cool:

LOL - yep UGLY! If you like Banana and chocolate you have to give it a shot i promise it wont disappoint!.... also it quicker than making ice cream ! lol 2 mins prep tops !

I'm not usually real big on dessert but I do love my fruit so I might give your bananas a go one day. You should give the ice cream a go if you can borrow a machine. Tasted good with the habs but I'm sure you have plenty of variety of chillies to experiment with.

My wife will put that with ice cream every time... I like just the fruit.
When your camping it is the best though ! Just banana and choc wrapped and placed on coals for 1/2hr...
That one had too many berries.... the juice didnt let the banana carmelize :( Usually the bottom of the banana is the best !
I guess you could cook it on the stove top better.......... hmmmmmmmm will try that next time! Try replicate coals.

I think I might make one now.... heheh
they are too easy... foil/ banana/ chocolate, oven for 20mins.
Any thing after that is getting fancy...lol

It looks better when you put icecream with it!

Back