• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

seeds Choco hab seed for Golden Habanero trade???

Good of you to offer - I already have choc habanero seeds thanks, but congratulations, great looking pods!  

But...do you have Congo Browns? I could sweeten the deal with NuMex Red or Yellows or some rare white habanero I found last year in the remote coast of Michoacan.
Sorry I meant to say orange numex, they got all the smell taste and almost 0 heat. Do you got goldens?

Sure my friend, I recognized you by the 10 pesos coin. I really want these Golden seeds, I read they are some serious growers favorites. Let me know ;)

if i had the seeds your looking for i'd have no problem trading . the only Hab seeds i have are the hot chocolate jamaican Hab .      :onfire:

Moruga Welder I'd be interested on the Jamaican Hab, let me know what you'd be interested in trade for them and send me your mailing info.
RGHM, I've seen your Golden and Jamaican Red Habs and they're lookijng great. If you want we can trade some seeds, the thing is mail from Europe to Mexico takes at least 2 months, our mail service sucks and I want to grow them asap =/ Send me your mailing info

OK, found the seeds, I can send you about 20-30 seeds of Golden Habanero, also some Jamaican Red. PM me your address.
Don't know if really takes 2 months, the US I have sent/received are taking usually around 3 weeks (ok, I had 2 exceptions when they arrived to me one in almost 2 months, and another in 3 months...).
If you think I can send to someone in USA, and from there to you, and it faster, we can do this way too.

Marlon I don't know for sure how many stamps you got to put on the envelope but I remember it was double the ammount you normaly use for domestic letters. Sure send me what ever you want as long as it isn't hornamental, lol. I want to pickle them in escabeche so I'm interested on tastyness over heat.

Back