• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Chocolate Bhut x 7 Pot Yellow F5

Mine came from Darthpepper, who got the pods from cmpman1974 last fall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7xFwO9VrIA&feature=c4-overview&list=UUvpwCBbWBXpc-AzNlkEf8RA

Great Vid there Nigel, I grew it this year it put out two types both very deep chocolate,  one made pods that were a bit fatter and shorter but still was a fairly large pepper, while the other looked much like yours, from the small piece that I tried the flavor was indeed nice, quite sweet but the heat impact just took your breath away and just burned for a very long time. I wish I had photo's of it but I know Chris (CMPman1974) does they look a lot like your pepper pod does, so it must be close to being stable unless they get crossed again by mistake. All in All a very scary pepper thanks for sharing it with us you indeed looked like it really hurt, Thank god it wasn't me doing the review.

I finally got some now just need to snap a few pictures even though all the plants are toast...hello cold snaps. :) Mine are chocolate, I was looking at the wrong branches and pods previously in that monster square foot garden. 

Back