Chocolate Madballz pod test

Great review, Peter! That DID take a long time to build. I'm a big fan of the Madballz strain, I'm just bummed it wasn't caramel this year. I got these seeds a couple years ago out of great pods from 96strat. Last year they were caramel...same seeds. But you did a fantastic job and you handled the heat very well. They can be pretty painful. Keep up the great work!

-Adam

Caramel would be cool! You should consider growing the caramel bih jolokia. I think you will find it to be pretty much what you were hoping for with the NOT caramel mazballz you grew.

megahot said:
Caramel would be cool! You should consider growing the caramel bih jolokia. I think you will find it to be pretty much what you were hoping for with the NOT caramel mazballz you grew.
You know, I just might have some seeds for the caramel Bih Jolokia around here and I think I got them also from 96strat that same year. Funny you mentioned that. Adding that to next years list! Thank you for the suggestion!

Peter: I forgot to tell you how great your BBM plant looks behind you. It's frickin' huge! I can't imagine using a 45 gallon container. It's gonna be loaded!

Bhuter said:
You know, I just might have some seeds for the caramel Bih Jolokia around here and I think I got them also from 96strat that same year. Funny you mentioned that. Adding that to next years list! Thank you for the suggestion!

Peter: I forgot to tell you how great your BBM plant looks behind you. It's frickin' huge! I can't imagine using a 45 gallon container. It's gonna be loaded!
Thanks Adam! I haven't tried lifting it since it's strapped to the porch, but just from being able to push in the walls of the trash can, I think it's consumed well over 1/2 of that already. The roots should be a spectacle. Hope the pods ripen before it runs out. I'm going to try to score a 90 gallon container for next year.

mpicante said:
Another great review Peter.You handled that pod like a seasoned pro.Painful pod that Ch.madballz.
Thanks. I really do appreciate you watching my vids and letting me know what you think.

Back