• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Chocolate Peter

I am sure it will go red later, likely a bit of sun burn, but I have a peter pepper that looks like it is throwing a chocolate pepper.

Let the jokes begin.....

I grow them for seed for a guy I know online. I don't usually admit it, but apparently this thread meant it was due some of my time. These are red ones. I have about 30 plants:

Mind you, I won't ever eat one. I'm not "man" enough to ever let one of these guys touch my lips, although I hear they are quite tasty.

DocHolliday said:
I grow them for seed for a guy I know online. I don't usually admit it, but apparently this thread meant it was due some of my time. These are red ones. I have about 30 plants:

Mind you, I won't ever eat one. I'm not "man" enough to ever let one of these guys touch my lips, although I hear they are quite tasty.
go ahead and eat one ! no need for shame , its accepted in society now . lol      :onfire:

I have a little guatamalan girl that takes care of them for me as I only visit them about every two weeks. They are grown at one of my satellite gardens at a friends property. She doesn't weed much, but does water. Please forgive the state of affairs.

I always wonder what his commercial tenants think when they look out of doctors offices and see red "sausages."

For moruga welder.....I was a varsity wrestler and I know what we did to the guys who showed any "fruitiness." I still get a cold sweat about the guy I wrestled with for 7 years who came out and married a guy....(I knew he enjoyed getting his ass beat a little too much). Na, I think I'll pass, on an "outdated" principle. If you want some fresh pods, however, (and isolated) (for those cold, winter nights)....message me. Haha
I recently talked with a grower friend who suggested I find a convention or someplace they may be WELL-SOUGHT-AFTER as party favors. I know it's 2015 so I need to look into that.

Leans a little to the left I see....haha!  But in all seriousness, how is the flavor profile and heat of these peppers? They look to be nice or even above average yielders from what I can judge from pictures I have seen. If the appearance is troublesome for consuming them- just Lorena Bobbitt off the tips and eat as a normal looking pepper, or just eat from the stem end.....but then you'd have to 'hold it'.  :rofl:

Back