auction Chris Phillips fundraiser auction -PART II-

I am auctioning four pints of this year's homemade jams, jellies and preserves that I made myself. All proceeds will go directly to the fundraiser that our own Nigel Carter set up last month. http://www.donationt...s-Leukemia-Fund  (Thanks, Nigel!   :clap: )
     The auction will end Sunday at 9pm, central time. The box will ship first thing Tuesday morning. Paypal only. Just pay the fundraiser directly and show me that you have done so and the package ships free! 
     The prize box will contain:
(clockwise from top left)
one pint of wild mulberry preserves,
one pint of wild blackerry jam,
one pint of cherry/cranberry/7pot Burgundy/Fatalii x Red Savina jelly
one pint of wild black raspberry jam.

IMG_0534_zpsmrjtcubj.jpg

Here's a backlit shot of the pepper jelly to show off the color.
IMG_0536_zpsrgjjcrqs.jpg

Bidding starts right now at $20.00 'murican. Have fun!  :party:

I won the first auction and I would tell you that Morgan makes fine jam!   I am working on the mulberry now - wonderful stuff!  

And, take note that these are pint jars, not the half pints that most of us use for jams.

Nice op here to help out a THP brother and be handsomely rewarded for doing it as well.

Morgan, great of you to do this yet again!

cone9 said:
I won the first auction and I would tell you that Morgan makes fine jam!   I am working on the mulberry now - wonderful stuff!  

And, take note that these are pint jars, not the half pints that most of us use for jams.

Nice op here to help out a THP brother and be handsomely rewarded for doing it as well.

Morgan, great of you to do this yet again!

Thanks for taking the time for the completely unsolicited promotion, David!  :scared:  (I mean, thanks for restating here, at my request, what you already told me in the other thread.) I'm glad you're enjoying the preserves so far. Hopefully your recommendation will nudge a potential buyer toward making a bid! (Let me know if any seeds sprout from the dried Wild Brazils I threw in!)
     cone9 is correct, folks. These are all 1 pint jars. That equates to a HALF GALLON of homemade pepper jelly and wild berry preserves/jam! Plenty for you to give some away as a Christmas gift and save a bunch for your self/family.
     Just a few ideas:
     French toast dripping with butter and thick, black, mulberry preserves
     Jewel cookies with blackberry jam filling
     Ever had a peanut butter, pepper jelly and bacon sandwich? :drooling: No? You gotta try one!!!
     Black raspberry preserves are sublime. Right out of the jar. Just don't scoop them out with your fingers. You might lose some digits!

Auction ends tonight at 9pm central time. Let's see some bids for Chris and for a big box of homemade goodness! Thank you, everybody!
     Here are some pics of mulberry preserves on homemade whole wheat toast with butter.

IMG_0544%201_zpshgmy3gmx.jpg

IMG_0545_zpswl2yar3a.jpg

Your Sunday morning could look like this^!

tctenten said:
Those pictures are worthy of another bid.

$60

Thank you, Terry!  :dance:  I figured if I took few pics of my wife's and my breakfast, it might lure in a few more bids. 

Also, thank you to every one who has bid in this and my previous jam auction. Even if you didn't win, I know your enthusiasm helped a very good cause! 
     Now I'm off back to the kitchen where I have another batch of mulberry preserves ready to process. With any luck, I'll have some more to auction soon! 
     Thank you all! Pepper people are the best!!!

Wow. Time flies! I was busy canning another batch of mulberry preserves while the auction ended. I looks like it's yours, Terry! Pm me your address and I'll get your prize package shipped Tuesday morning. 
     Thank you, everybody, for bidding! And especially you, Terry! I hope you will be pleasantly surprised with the return on your donation to Chris' fund.
     Include in your PM some kind of note than I can verify on Nigel's fundraiser and you'll be basking in wild Midwestern berry goodness in no time!
      Thank you again!  :cheers:

Hybrid Mode 01 said:

No ice cream either?  ;)

I used some freezer burnt french vanilla to make a stout-nitro-float with Ten Fidy and then tossed the rest because it was a little funky (not so) fresh ...

haven't opened the jelly yet!

Back