Cinco de Mayo Lucky Dog Hot Sauce Sale!

Good morning THP! 

I wanted let you all know about my Cinco de Mayo sale, and since it's a Mexican themed holiday, I figured there was no better time to give you a sneak preview of the label for my next sauce, Dia Del Perro! 
10174958_10152343718845340_3662768968611009293_n.jpg

First, the sale: On Monday, May 5th 2014 for Cinco de Mayo, all bulk orders received between 12:01 AM ET and 11:59 PM PT will get 2x the award-winning Orange Label! 

No coupon needed and no additional shipping cost - buy a mixed 3-pack, 4-pack or 6-pack and I'll double the Orange Label. Buy a 3-pack, 4-pack or 6-pack of Orange Label and I'll double that too! Buy 3 bottles of Orange Label, get 6. Buy 6 and you'll get 12! 

This is a 1 day sale and ends tonight at 11:59 PM PT! 

As for the label: Thoughtfully adapted from the brilliant painting by the sublimely talented Robin Case, Dia Del Perro, which was inspired by the great graphic design of Kara Thauer, "Day of the Dog", is coming soon!  Exact sauce description to follow, this sauce is my heartfelt tribute to the delicious taqueria-style verde table sauces that I grew up with in California. It's a bright and tangy medium-heat sauce with just a few twists that give it the signature Lucky Dog Hot Sauce character and depth of flavor. I've been working on this sauce for more than 6 months, and I believe it's my best product to date. 

This sauce will be released exclusively as a reward through my Kickstarter campaign, starting in early June of 2014 - please stay tuned for details as I will share them here in addition to my social media outlets.

Meanwhile be sure to take advantage of the Cinco De Mayo sale for the best deal ever offered on Orange Label! :woohoo:  

The cat's (er, dog's) out of the bag! :dance: 

Love and hot sauce

<3

Scott 

Yea buddy!  Just ordered some more LDHS!  I just can't get enough of this stuff Scott!  Last name on the order is Pitsch.   Thanks again man for running these specials,  it is greatly appreciated!

They're a great way to get interested folks to try the product & to reward existing customers with extra sauce. Win win win.

Thanks for the support and enjoy the Orange Label!

Thanks to everyone for their orders! They will all go out today (if they didn't already go out yesterday!)

All told I gave away 3.5 cases of Orange Label for free with the orders. Most folks ordered mixed 4-packs or 6-packs, some ordered only Orange Label and got it 1/2 price. 

I love it when a sale comes together. :woohoo: 

:cheers: 

Back