Classified adds - trading

Greetings! 
I apologise if this topic already exists, i couldn't find it but i think we need topics, strictly moderated ment only for trading seeds between members, but also focused on our region. I believe we all agree, that its pointless for someone from US to trade seeds with someone from asia, europe or australia etc, if its not something really special and cant get in enywhere else.... My suggestion is, we create trading threads like : TRADING SEEDS EUROPE, where all posts would look like :

My location : 
Strain name:
Type : 
Heat level:
etc
etc
etc 

All trades should go via private messeges, with 0 responses in thread so it doesnt get filled with random posts. On this way, we have really nice  transparent market-like thread.

hogleg said:
I've sent seeds to Slovenia from California

Not really a big deal, I think the shipping was about $3 

imo one of the beauties of THP classifieds is you are tapped in worldwide
I agree its a great thing its worlwide...

3dollars??? You have some really cheap postage service there...

The Hot Pepper said:
In the new software were are going to run I can add extra fields to posts so this could be done and sortable, or viewed as whole. Thanks for suggesting.
Kudos for that, I didn't know. May I ask, when is this happening?

hogleg said:
I've sent seeds to Slovenia from California

Not really a big deal, I think the shipping was about $3 

imo one of the beauties of THP classifieds is you are tapped in worldwide

Petrac said:
I agree its a great thing its worlwide...

3dollars??? You have some really cheap postage service there...

I also think the worldwide is the beauty of this site (well, one of...). For local offers/deals, can put this in topic title.

I have shipped worldwide from Romania, last one was to US, A5 bubbled envelope with about 8 zip bags of seeds, for a bit under 3 euros. This is the average, from my experience, and I have sent seeds to Philippines, Japan, Mexico, Russia, Venezuela, Paraguay, to mention only the far locations. And all my shipments were sent with tracking number. How much costs in Slovenia?

There is no timeline. But hoping by Feb.

rghm1u20 said:

I also think the worldwide is the beauty of this site (well, one of...). For local offers/deals, can put this in topic title.

I have shipped worldwide from Romania, last one was to US, A5 bubbled envelope with about 8 zip bags of seeds, for a bit under 3 euros. This is the average, from my experience, and I have sent seeds to Philippines, Japan, Mexico, Russia, Venezuela, Paraguay, to mention only the far locations. And all my shipments were sent with tracking number. How much costs in Slovenia?
As what type of postage was sent? in a pacage? In letter and ziplock bag?

Here is like this : 
1.30€ internal + tax for signed letter

5€ + tax (22%) for international shipping up to 20g.

Pacages are 13.67 + tax

Back