Clearing Out Some Seed

This deal is CLOSED for the time being, but may open up again very shortly, after I clear this round of SASBEs!

10 of 10 SASBEs claimed so far:

timorkiller (shipped)
BadPants (shipped)
Helldozer (shipped)
SanPatricio
smokemaster (shipped)
Sanchez (shipped)
brownb4 (shipped)
koskorgul
DonLava (shipped)
scottmanb (shipped)
fioggia (shipped)

So it's that wonderful time of the year again...where most of us in North America sit inside drinking heavily and daydreaming about plantout while we organize our seed collections.

Confession: It'll be 83F here tomorrow.

HOWEVER, I am organizing my seed. I have a TON of self-saved stuff from this year. Most is not isolated, but some is. I've also got quite a few commercial varieties that I'm culling from my grow list. Some I didn't like. Some I have waaay too many of to stay viable for years. Some were fine but I want more of what I want.

Anyway, here's the deal. I am long on seeds and short on time. And I want very few varieties in return. So most of these I'm happy to do some SASBEs for. But I'll take a limited number of SASBEs at first. If you're looking for something on the list, please let me know and I'll do my very best to get all your requests in. However, if I run out, then I'm out. I'll designate that here as I can.

For new or newish growers, if you'd just like a "grab bag", please send the SASBE (please see here for how to send a proper SASBE! - http://thehotpepper....-to-do-a-sasbe/ ) and let me know that. I'm happy to try and mix it up a little more for you.

If you DO see something I'm looking for (listed below), please know I'll be more atuned to specific requests and will try and prioritize your re-pack. For those that have interesting crosses you'd like to share and feel kind enough to pack a seed or three with the SASBE, I'll graciously accept them for a fun grow out. :)

Thanks for understanding on the time issue.

I'll take up to ten SASBEs at first and then we'll see what I've got left. Will probably send a half-dozen or so of each variety if I have that many. Less if not. Please post here first so we can all keep track, and then PM me. I'll send along my address as promptly as I can.

Hope this all makes sense and sorry for the ramble. Kids, sleep, beer, work, you get the idea...

WHAT I WANT

All the following would be "pure" seed. I use that term loosely with the BBs, but you know what I mean. Commercial seed. No 2nd generation on the hybrid. Isolated seed on the others. Please be honest with me on this. You get free seed regardless. :D

Aji Limon
Biker Biller Jalapeno (still looking for straight-from-Burpee seed)
JD Special C-Tex Tomato
Matt's Wild Cherry Tomato

Non-Isolated Stock (Self Saved)

Costeno Amarillo
Mustard Habanero
Dulce di Minervino
Datil
Kaleidoscope
Cachucha
Hinkelhatz
NuMex Jalmundo
Chiero do Norte
Criolla Sella
Uyababa
Chocolate Habanero
Guampinha de Veado
Black Pearl
Sweet Pickle
Aji Omnicolor
Trinidad Scorpion CARDI
Bonda Ma Jacques
Chocolate Bhut Jolokia
Fish
Barro do Robiero
Peppadew
White 7-Pot
Yellow Bhut Jolokia
Fatalii (Red X)
Texas Tepin (wild gathered in western Travis County)
Zimbabwe Bird
Congo Trinidad
NOT Yellow Bhut Jolokia (These are reddish orange, brutally hot, huge plant - seed originally from Trade Winds)

Non-Isolated Stock (Other Sources, if grown out will be noted as true)

Trinidad Scorpion Red
Greek Pepperocini
CA438633
Rocoto (Red and Orange)
Uvilla Grande
Red Bell
Hot Portugal (grows true)
Kalocsa
Serrano
Bahamian Finger (from a Bahamian market, grows true)
Naga Jolokia (grows true)

Isolated Stock (Source in Parentheses)

Piquillo (CPI)
NuMex Jalmundo (CPI)
R Naky (CPI)
Buran (Seed Savers Exchange)
Jimmy Nardello's (Seed Savers Exchange)
Santa Fe Grande (Seed Savers Exchange)
Miniature Red Bell (Seed Savers Exchange)
Shishito (Trade Winds)

Hi I would like to get in on a few seeds.
Bonda Ma Jacques
Fatalii (Red X)
NOT Yellow Bhut Jolokia
Rocoto Red
Rocoto Yellow
Thanks for sharing

Hi I would be interested in trying
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Kaleidoscope[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Cachucha[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Chiero do Norte[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Datil[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Aji Omnicolor[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Fish[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Thanks PM sent![/background]

Hey Eephus Man,

Excellent offer. I wish I could offer something in trade. I have received Aji Limon's, but I don't think they were isolated or pure. Those are the only seeds I have that are close to what you are wanting. If I can SASBE, I would be interested in the following:

Mustard Habanero
Fatalii Red X
7-Pot White
NOT Yellow Bhut Jolokia
Naga Jolokia

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Thanks for the generous offer:

I do not have any of the varieties you are looking for.

I would appreciate :

- Jimmy Nardello's
- Peppadew

I wonder if international people can join? anyhow, would like to add my collection with:

- Trinidad Scorpion CARDI
- Bonda Ma Jacques
- R Naky
- Yellow Bhut Jolokia
- Trinidad Scorpion Red

:dance:

Five so far. And again, I'll do my best to make sure I honor any requests I can.

indo, I may be able to send internationally as we get closer to mid-December, but unless I have a need to hit the post office between now and then, it may be awhile. Trying to do it all from my kitchen table for the time being.

But I'll PM you if I free up some time. I may also see if you have a trade list with anything local/regional.

-E

SanPatricio, make sure you shoot me a PM as well, if you would. Helps me keep track of things with some backup. I need it sometimes. :)

Hello Eephus Man,
Would be interested in some of your varieties...
Do you SASBE to Canada?
Please let me know and I will send you a list of the ones I am looking for.
Thanks!!
Mark

Hey Mark,

If I have to hit a postal depot and fill out customs, I just can't guarantee it'll happen before the end of the year. I'll probably do one more round of SASBEs between Christmas and New Year's that I can send internationally.

Sorry man. I *love* sharing and trading world 'round, but I'm hammered at work and home right now.

Eephus Man, thanks for this offer.

i don't have any of the exact varieties your looking for ut i do have some lemon drops (open pollinated) if your interested. i'm not sure how close they are to the aji limon.

i would be interested in some Jimmy Nardellos and the Texas Tepin

Thanks again,

Ben

Five so far. And again, I'll do my best to make sure I honor any requests I can.

indo, I may be able to send internationally as we get closer to mid-December, but unless I have a need to hit the post office between now and then, it may be awhile. Trying to do it all from my kitchen table for the time being.

But I'll PM you if I free up some time. I may also see if you have a trade list with anything local/regional.

-E

SanPatricio, make sure you shoot me a PM as well, if you would. Helps me keep track of things with some backup. I need it sometimes. :)

No problem my friend, also pm your shipping+paypal detail, if you decided it's time sending me those seed's. thx

Eephus Man, thanks for this offer.

i don't have any of the exact varieties your looking for ut i do have some lemon drops (open pollinated) if your interested. i'm not sure how close they are to the aji limon.

i would be interested in some Jimmy Nardellos and the Texas Tepin

Thanks again,

Ben

Ben, shoot me a PM if you would. Happy to send some along...

Hey Eephus,

Thanks for the generous offer, I think I can hook you up with all you are looking for. Not sure on J.D.s Spec C-Tex, gotta check my seeds. I'd love to try, Guampinha de Veado, White 7-pot, Barro do Robiero, Aji Omnicolor, Black Pearl, Sweet Pickle, Uvilla Grande. Thanks, I'll go check my seeds, p.m. sent.

Eephus,

I have some JD Special C-Tex, saved seeds from 2008 but not isolated. I can send you 40-50 seeds, I'm sure you'll get decent germination. I'll have to grow this one out in 2013 for fresh seed.

Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks for the offer, neo. Looks like I found some already. I don't know what I'd do with 40 seeds!! :)

But if you'd still like anything from my list, just shoot me a PM and hit the mailbox. Happy to share what I've got. Getting close to closing this offer till I get out this round of SASBEs. They should start to arrive here today.

New to growing so dont have alot to offer but would love to get in on this
Can I get some
Trinidad Scorpion CARDI
Yellow Bhut Jolokia
Chocolate Bhut Jolokia
Jimmy Nardello's (Seed Savers Exchange)

Very nice selection you have to offer. I don't have any varieties you listed. If you are looking for something different, let me know. If I could have the following varieties, I would really appreciate it.

Uyababa
Chiero do Norte
Cachucha
Barro do Robiero

Thank you

Closing this deal temporarily. Will re-open after the current round of SASBEs goes out.

DonLava and BadPants, I got your packages today. Will send back out tomorrow. Hopefully y'all will see them by Monday or Tuesday!

Okay,

Received four more of y'all's SASBEs this afternoon. They'll go back in the mailbox tonight or tomorrow for Monday pick up!

Okay, all received have been re-shipped except for helldozer. I ran out of NOT Yellow Bhut Jolokia seed, but I have about a hundred pods on the plant. So...I gutted one fresh for you, buddy. :)

They're probably dry enough today, but will for sure be packed tonight and you should go out in the mail tomorrow along with everyone else.

Six down and five to go.

Back