• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce CLEMENTE JACQUES CILPOTLE TOPPER SAUCE

I just recently got a bottle of CLEMENTE JACQUES CHILPOTLE TOPPER SAUCE

i found it is a great tasting sauce, however it has a few strange ingredients in it?? and preservatives this didn't set well with me as im a sauce maker and do not use anything except maybe a little citric acid if the sauce is going to sit awhile before consumption citric acid (aka lemon salt) is natural and actually good for you

but TBHQ AND POTASSIUM SORBATE then there are a few other things that make this stuff sound more like a high school science project

carboxymethlcellulose wow that's a mouthful!!?? :lol:

all in all it tastes great and has a good bite but i really dont think i would buy it unless they would wise up and take that garbage out :(

kinda glad i got it for free

thumbs up for flavor

thumbs down for unnecessary garbage that can make you sick

thanks you friend Ajijoe

no it didn't me sick because i eat it in moderation, i make my own sauces and have enough of them to satisfy

what i meant by it can make you sick is many preservatives like, tbhq. ethoxoquin, and bha and bht are carcinogenic if consumed in long term doses

it angers me that they clearly have natural preservatives like ascorbic acid(vitamin c)and citric acid which work just as well and are actually good for you and actually add nutritive value to foods

but they are a little more expensive i suppose and when money comes first people come last

hope this clarifies things a little

a sad shame really that they take perfectly wonderfull natural food and make it so synthetic

thanks your friend Ajijoe

Back