*CLOSED* 1oz/$10 assorted powders

Just made a few new powders, and more on the way. Got a bit extra of these 2. 1/2oz of Billy Boy Red Douglah and 1/2oz of Spicy Mustard Hab, all organic straight from my garden. $14 $10 via PayPal, shipping included. Post here with interest. PM to inquire about other varieties coming up.

powders8413_zps1db572c3.jpg

I was trying to get a feel for sizing. I am new to buying powders and don't know how much is in an ounce etc. I thought an ounce would be in one of those little weed baggies with the print on them, about that size.

Guess I was wrong.

If you hold these bags upright, the powder fills it up about midway or a little over. You could probably stuff 1oz into these bags but it'd be a tight squeeze. They're 3''x4'', 2mil thick. Got 500 on Amazon for like $8.

Just knocked the price down to $10 for the oz, shipping included because I have more than I need for myself of these 2. There is also 1/2oz of Black Naga substitutable for either of these bags. Several other varieties on the way later this week including Cow Horn, Purple Jalapeno, and Fatalii.

Update: still available are 1/2oz each of Billy Boy Red Douglah, Spicy Mustard Hab, Black Naga, Yellow Brain Strain, CGN21500, and Fatalii. Pick any 2 for $10 and I'll pay the shipping. Pay by paypal. I can't ship anything thurs-sat this week as those are my work days (always).

Here's what is currently available, with a Yellow Brain Strain for size comparison. Each bag contains exactly 14 grams (.5oz) of powder. Pick any 2 bags for $10 via PayPal, and please post here which types you chose, so people can see what is left if I haven't updated the list. I will cover shipping cost if you are ordering from the continental U.S.

powders8613_zps7e35ecbd.jpg

Also available, though not pictured are 1oz of Hot Cow Horn, and 1/2 oz each of Purple Jalapeno, Yellow Scotch Bonnet and 7 Pot Jonah. I haven't grinded these yet, but if you're interested in any of these, just let me know and I'll get them powdered and bagged asap.

Each bag is 1/2oz. 2 bags = 1oz for $10, so 3 would be $15. If you guys are alright with that, PM me your address and I'll send you my PayPal info.

Sold out for the moment. Thanks everyone. Powder has been sent to Logrus9, and will go out to Idiot Piquant and ericlitman tomorrow.

Just wondering, are they pure pepper powder or is it a spice mix? I'll be watching for the next availability either way.

Back