for-sale -- CLOSED --- 2 - SFRB'S for sale $17

Got some pods left over from todays picking , to tired to clean anymore !   These are very large pods , one is a chocolate nagabrain ( maybe different Pheno ) great flavor and really good heat ,
The other is lucy ( again different Pheno )  same on the heat and flavor .  I will throw in a gator Jigsaw , if you haven't tried one of these yet they are a really great pepper ! Watch Bishop Brads review . I just ate my first one and couldn't agree more . 

thanx ,   frank
HPIM2679.JPG

HPIM2680.JPG

moruga welder said:
Got some pods left over from todays picking , to tired to clean anymore !   These are very large pods , one is a chocolate nagabrain ( maybe different Pheno ) great flavor and really good heat ,
The other is lucy ( again different Pheno )  same on the heat and flavor .  I will throw in a gator Jigsaw , if you haven't tried one of these yet they are a really great pepper ! Watch Bishop Brads review . I just ate my first one and couldn't agree more . 

thanx ,   frank
attachicon.gif
HPIM2679.JPG
attachicon.gif
HPIM2680.JPG
frank if you have any long Lucy's I will buy a box

nope teach , their the big ol ' pods , not elongated , from the seed stock you sent me  , can send you some of these if you want 

Back