free **CLOSED**Holiday Seedling PRE-SALE + FREE SEEDS!!

We have for sale our PRE ORDER HOLIDAY 3-PACK of seedlings!! This is our SALE Price for the holidays, so dont miss out!! This price is good until Dec. 24th 2012!! After that date they go up to Regular price of $26.99. You SAVE $10 OFF by this HOLIDAY SALE!! Each order purchased NOW thru Dec. 24th 2012 will have ONE of each of the following plants included:

Trinidad Scorpion Moruga (Current Guiness Record Holder!)
Brain Strain Red
Trinidad Scorpion Chocolate

ADDED ON:

1 -10+ Pack of Moruga Seeds

Did I mention these also SHIP FOR FREE??? Thats right!! FREE SHIPPING!! They make great HOLIDAY surprises for that SPECIAL HOT HEAD in your FAMILY!! Order yours TODAY!!

Last Spring i sold a few thousand of these seedlings to people in all corners of the USA! I have read quite a bit of lenghthy emails from customers in regards to them, and lets just say its all GREEN THUMBS UP!! :) So purchase with confidence in us here at Baker's Peppers!! :)

Upon ordering you will be mailed a coupon/voucher good for redemption in March/April of 2013!! Thanks everyone and HURRY!! Im only growing a certain amount, and when they are gone....THEY ARE GONE!!!

Sizzling Salutations!,
Dale Baker Jr
Baker's Peppers LLC
www.BakersPeppers.com

OFFER CLOSED!!!

Attachments

• IMAG1399.jpg
    IMAG1399.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 78
Back