Closed

I have 1 box of srtsl (Sara r Trinidad scorpion long) x bbg f1s up for grabs. These came from a friend in Europe and I have 2 different phenotypes from them.. These are the elongated phenotype here..

Anyway I'm asking $15 dollars as an opening bid and will keep this open till 10 am CST tomorrow morning the 15th.

Payment must be made asap tomorrow so I can get them in the mail before I go to work at noon. If not you will have to wait the extra day.

These were just picked and extremely fresh. Good luck cause I'm not sure how many of these I'll be posting and there's only a few people in the US that have them.

Payment needs to be sent using PayPal and this offer is to the US only!

Mike, sorry to hijack your thread but your Inbox appears to be full.

Question about some of your pods:

I got a few "Twisted Sinister" seeds from Orekoc this winter and they were from your pods.   I have two plants going that are producing what look like small-ish 7 Pot pods.    From his pics of your pods it looks like the parent is a red 7 cross.    Could you tell me more about these?

Nice work on the SFRB's by the way.

Thanks,

Jeff in North Carolina

MisterBigglesworth said:
Mike, sorry to hijack your thread but your Inbox appears to be full.

Question about some of your pods:

I got a few "Twisted Sinister" seeds from Orekoc this winter and they were from your pods.   I have two plants going that are producing what look like small-ish 7 Pot pods.    From his pics of your pods it looks like the parent is a red 7 cross.    Could you tell me more about these?

Nice work on the SFRB's by the way.

Thanks,

Jeff in North Carolina

Well tbh idk what they were.. I got them from a guy that I later found out likes to rename other people's work.. IMHO I think they were likely brainstrain and I'm almost positive I mentioned that to him.. Anyway if it did cross in my yard the possibilities are quite high because I had around 80 varieties last year.

I'll fix the inbox asap though! Thanks

Back