Closed

I have one extra box that contains 18 chocolate borg9, 5 bleeding borg9 and 5 regular borg9 up for grabs. I know everyone and their mother is trying to get their fingers on these so I decided to do a little auction so everyone had a chance to get their fingers on them. Auction starts now and goes until 11 pm cst 8/30/15 this evening. US and PayPal only... Pods will be mailed tomorrow before I go to work. Opening bid is 15 dollars.

good luck!
Mike

My bid is 15 dollars!

Woah just checked my paypal and I only have $6.47.

Sorry man, if I am able to get some money on there later today I'll bid but I'm gonna have to cancel this bid.

Justaguy said:
I have been out of the loop for a little. Bleeding borg9?
Turns out the cross was made both ways. Naglah x bbg and bbg x naglah... So basically one has the bleeding calyx like a bbg. The one that bleeds isn't actually borg9 according to John Harper but no one has named it and a lot of people don't know it's actually a different cross. So it's just a little easier to call it that for some people I suppose.

Those bleeding Borgs look pretty rude! How do those compare for heat with the others? Those all look great and I've never tried any of them. Crap, 11pm central, it's going to be hard for me to snipe at midnight with pepper picking early tomorrow morning. $18. Tom

cycadjungle said:
Those bleeding Borgs look pretty rude! How do those compare for heat with the others? Those all look great and I've never tried any of them. Crap, 11pm central, it's going to be hard for me to snipe at midnight with pepper picking early tomorrow morning. $18. Tom
The bleeding ones are up there with the heat but a little more floral than the others

28 wow bid against myself. Wish it was eBay lite where you could bid and the others don't know what you bid!
Mike I need your PayPal address on pm and how much? Andrew

Back