• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

nutrients CNS17 discontinued?

I'm soon going to run out of my favorite nutrients, and Amazon doesn't carry it anymore. The Botanicare website only has the Safety Data Sheets, and seem to be pushing their Pure Blend line of nutrients, which are 50% more expensive than CNS17 at the same concentration (15ml/gal). So, I'm looking for alternatives ...

Based on other threads here, people recommend Dyna-Gro Foliage Pro, which is almost twice as much as CNS-17, but ends up being 1/3rd cheaper at the recommended dosage of 5ml/gal.

What are your experiences with Dyna-Gro Foliage Pro, or is there any other 1-part solution you recommend? Also, if you've been using CNS-17, what are you going to switch to?

Found a closeout deal:

screenshot-growgreenmi.com-2022.05.11-23_59_31.png

I'm soon going to run out of my favorite nutrients, and Amazon doesn't carry it anymore. The Botanicare website only has the Safety Data Sheets, and seem to be pushing their Pure Blend line of nutrients, which are 50% more expensive than CNS17 at the same concentration (15ml/gal). So, I'm looking for alternatives ...

Based on other threads here, people recommend Dyna-Gro Foliage Pro, which is almost twice as much as CNS-17, but ends up being 1/3rd cheaper at the recommended dosage of 5ml/gal.

What are your experiences with Dyna-Gro Foliage Pro, or is there any other 1-part solution you recommend? Also, if you've been using CNS-17, what are you going to switch to?

I've been using General Hydroponics. Three bottles, but it mixes SO much easier.

Back