co-packer Co-Packer/ Private Label

Hello, I am down in S. Florida and was wondering if anyone knew of a co-packer down this way. I need them to be reliable and trust worthy. I am looking to get my business off the ground and I would greatly appreciate the heads up.

Thanking you in advance...Enl422

Welcome!

and perhaps contact Kato's or Heartbreaking Dawns, both forum members here. I believe they have both used co-packers in Florida.

best wishes- SL

Hello, I am down in S. Florida and was wondering if anyone knew of a co-packer down this way. I need them to be reliable and trust worthy. I am looking to get my business off the ground and I would greatly appreciate the heads up.

Thanking you in advance...Enl422

Just seeing this, 6 months late :) What kind of bottle and what type of volume are you thinking about? We have a copacking facility in Miami currently bottling vagetable oils, mayos, mustards, bbq sauces, mojo, etc... Please reach me at mduchrow@trujilloandsons.com and we can discuss price/availabilty. Thank you

Hi,
We copack for several companies here in Miami. We produce edible oils (Soy, Olive, Vegetable) salad dressings, bbq sauces, etc... Our QC Manager Dr. Gertzman can give you a plant tour if you're interested. And then you can discuss costs/feasability. We are an FDA approved copacker and we also have a bonafide HACCP program in place that you can also review if interested.

Mike
Trujillo Oil Plant
(954) 274-3517

Back