co-packer Co-Packers In North Carolina

Hi all,

I am looking for leads on a small co-packer (family farm business maybe?) in the North Carolina area. Any suggestions? So far I've looked at Bobbee's, Golding Farms, and Quinn's.

Also I am new to this process and have been reading up on bottling sauce. My only remaining question is this - how do you get the cap on a woozy bottle tight enough so that you don't have to worry about it shifting/spilling during shipping? Is there a machine for this?

Thanks!

Hi leitot,
:welcome: to THP.

I'll repeat what we PM'd for others to read.

Endorphin Farms in Florida does a lot of co-packing and someone recently posted a link to a co-packer that looked like it was a family farm that had a big farm store and also did co-packing.in the NC/SC/GA area.  I've done some searches to find the post but can't find it.  Anyone remember???

A friend of mine has used Bobbees for his bbq sauce for several years. He's pleased with them.

Just an fyi.

leitot said:
Hi all,

I am looking for leads on a small co-packer (family farm business maybe?) in the North Carolina area. Any suggestions? So far I've looked at Bobbee's, Golding Farms, and Quinn's.

Also I am new to this process and have been reading up on bottling sauce. My only remaining question is this - how do you get the cap on a woozy bottle tight enough so that you don't have to worry about it shifting/spilling during shipping? Is there a machine for this?

Thanks!
Blue Ridge Food Venture 
1461 Sand Hill Rd, Candler, NC 28715
(828) 348-0128
My Company will be using them soon.

Back