coffee-tea Coffee

I didn't realize I'd have to fashion a little sub-compartment though, and while I'm fairly well-stocked in some ways, I don't have sheet aluminum/metal on-hand, LOL ...

grantmichaels said:
I didn't realize I'd have to fashion a little sub-compartment though, and while I'm fairly well-stocked in some ways, I don't have sheet aluminum/metal on-hand, LOL ...
modify an empty can of beer or chili or canned vegetable of some kind.

SavinaRed said:
Really even a coke or pepsi can ?

Yup =)
SavinaRed said:
Really even a coke or pepsi can ?

That's where the BPA (bisphenol A) lives ;) ... not that I am sure that I care, but yeah, there's a thin lining on the inside of cans to keep the metal from reacting w/ the contents (typically low pH) ...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453602517.862203.jpg

Anybody try this coffee? Burundi Kayanza Green Coffee

Slowly putting together another order to experiment.
So far got Ethiopian Yirgacheffe FTO Green Coffee, Indian Monsoon Malabar (used to drink this at second cup in the 80's, was realy good, hope it has not changed too much) and Colombian Supremo.

(all coffees will be city roast)

SmokenFire said:
Ethiopian Yirgacheffe is pretty much the only coffee I'll drink these days.  Normally I don't abide the caffeine very well, as I'm naturally speedy.   ;)

Rwandan coffee is also very good.

Kenyan is hit or miss, but sometimes excellent ...

I enjoy Sumatran for an alt-bean ...

Scuba_Steve said:
Of all coffees, dry processed coffees are my favorite.  This is where they dry the beans while they are still inside the fruit.  If you ever come across any, they taste amazing.  My absolute favorite coffee ever was Ethiopian Tchembe.
I will try and acquire some when I get low on beans. I have 7 lbs of green beans to still roast lol. But maybe I will search for a lb of dry processed beans. 

If you want smooth, great tasting coffee, try cold brewing. If you want a great drip maker, check out Bonivita. Proper grind size and consistency, proper water temp and quality, along with great beans and a good roast all add to the cup taste.

SmokenFire said:
Ethiopian Yirgacheffe is pretty much the only coffee I'll drink these days.  Normally I don't abide the caffeine very well, as I'm naturally speedy.   ;)
Have you done cold extract Coffee?
Haven't done it in  while, people that cant normally drink coffee do it this way, most of the caffeine is left behind. Soak the coffee grounds in water for 72hours then drink, can warm it up later, its richer and full body this way.

Back