vendor coheed

So I was surfing around on here and found a seed offer from Vincient (coheed)last week. The offer was $4 per bag of seeds for 10+ seeds SHIPPED! A couple varieties on his list I was having low germ rates with this year on so I gave it a go! The seeds are OP...but I like the potential of crosses. They arrived quickly and with some very nice bonuses in there! Give it a go y'all! Can't beat the seeds he's offering for that price, and he's a great guy! Thanks Vincient...will update you on how they work out!

Shane

So I was surfing around on here and found a seed offer from Vincient (coheed)last week. The offer was $4 per bag of seeds for 10+ seeds SHIPPED! A couple varieties on his list I was having low germ rates with this year on so I gave it a go! The seeds are OP...but I like the potential of crosses. They arrived quickly and with some very nice bonuses in there! Give it a go y'all! Can't beat the seeds he's offering for that price, and he's a great guy! Thanks Vincient...will update you on how they work out!

Shane

Thank you Shane, good luck with those seeds

Vince is a class act. He is out to spread the heat not make money.

Thank you Jamie. I really do just like spreading the heat, I enjoy it so much.

Again thanks you guys.

Very cool guy... If you ever get a chance to taste up his sauces, you won't be dissapointed.

Thanks Scovie

Seed came quick and plenty of extras! Awesome extras actually! And he has given me a chance to grow things that i would not other wise be growing by offer such a great deal. Top notch experience with Vincent!

Thanks man, glad you enjoyed the extra stuff. Good luck with them.

Back