• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

coheed196's Happy Jalabanero

WOW!
I was fortunate enough to be offered a bottle of this sauce from coheed196.
I asked him what his favorite way to eat it was, and he said PIZZA!
Well aight then, PIZZA it is.
CJ made a semi thin crust with, Jomade Jalapeño Ranch dressing sauce,
with Chicken, Ham, Sautéed Zucchini, Mushrooms, Onions, Jalapeño, and Spinach for toppings,
Cheesed with Mozzarella, and Parmesan.

I put a fair amount of the Happy Jalabanero on my first piece, and more on my second piece, and even MORE on my third piece. This stuff delivers.
The heat would be a 7-8 out of 10 IMO, and the flavor is rockin good.
The ingredients are Tomato, Carrots, Garlic, Onion, Jalabanero, Douglah X Butch T, and Water.

What a flavor combination! Nothing really stands out on it's own which I like, and it also tells me he spent some time getting the ratio of the ingredients just right. The consistency is perfect also, not runny, but you don't need to bang it on the counter to get it started. A tiny bit chunky, but me myself, don't mind that. Run it thru a food mill again?
I dunno. No complaints from me on that.

I can't wait to pour this on my eggs benedict, and after that, I'm afraid it will have to go onto the "conservation shelf" in my fridge, because it will be about half gone.

Anyone lucky enough to be offered this sauce, consider yourself fortunate!
I'm not a reviewer, I am more of a, "I either like it or I don't" kind of of guy. I don't know how to make sauces, so I can never suggest ways to make it better. This sauce is easily in my all time top 10 favorite sauces.

So when will we be able to buy this stuff? THAT is the question!

Thank You very much for giving me this sauce and, Great job coheed!

My first piece of the pizza...
file-179.jpg

file-178.jpg

file-180.jpg

Not a reviewer he says....psh. I'm glad you enjoy it man, I have 2 more bottles till its all gone!!! I didn't grow the jalabanero this season but I surely will be next year, just to make this sauce.

As far as selling it, I am by no means a certified sauce maker. Just a hobby, I dunno what the laws and rules state about selling hobby stuff, but if you wanna pay me I'll allow it lol.

Oh also there is like 1/4 cup vinegar in the ingredients, just enough to get pH to 3.8

Thanks for putting this up scovie

Vincent

Well I may just have to look into some co-packers. I gotta do some research, I'm not too sure on how the process works and all that jazz. I'm glad you enjoy it though.

I have been telling Vincent for a while he could make a ton off his sauces but I didn't want to push it too hard cause I like his to keep his sauces to myself. I am very greedy ;)

Back