• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

COMMERCIAL BOTTLERS

HAVE AN EXSISTING WING SAUCE WHICH I AM TRYING TO GET BOTTLED COMMERCIALLY. HAVING TROUBLE FINDING A BOTTLER IN THE SAVANNAH, GA AREA. ALSO HAVING TROUBLE FINDING A BOTTLER IN THE BALTIMORE, MD AREA. COULD SOMEONE SHED SOME LIGHT ON THIS SUBJECT. I HEARD NEW EPA GUIDELINES ARE MAKING IT HARD TO GET THIS DONE.:onfire::onfire:

chillywilly76- said:
I HEARD NEW EPA GUIDELINES ARE MAKING IT HARD TO GET THIS DONE.:onfire::onfire:

So is posting in all caps;)
I would suggest you talk to an existing hot sauce person that bottles his own sauce .
making sauce that is good is not all that hard as sooner or later you will get some good tasting stuff.
I mean no disrespect to the kings of sauce as defcon' big and alot of big time sauce makers put out sauce that just cant be made in your kitchen .
Not killing anyone with Botchulism is what the EPA is there for.

from your post I am not sure where you are at in the world of commercial cooking with intent to sell .
there are alot of big sauce makers here that may or may not help you but whatever happens be carefull as Botchulism and other nasty things can happen and if they happen to you and your buddies thats bad but sell some guy a bottle and he gets sick!!!! that could destroy you .

shayne

Is Captain Thom's not from the Baltimore area? If so, check him out and perhaps you can work out a deal there. As to Savannah, no clue although it's probably my favorite city in the country outside of the mountains.

Back