chinense Comparing 2 Chocolate Trinidad Scorpions

Here I go again, trying to hurt myself. I had Chocolate Trinidad Scorpions from both Smileyguy697 and Joemomma. Many thanks to Mike and Wes for the great peppers. They were quite hot, but the flavour was wonderful. Great peppers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75-KuR2v9dk&feature=youtu.be

Nigel, you are a chewing machine!

Thanks for the awesome review.

Mike and JoeMamma nice job on providing the pods, mates.

:woohoo:

nom nom nom! Most of the pods look like Wes's with that contorted look.

I still don't know how you do it buddy! Lol how's the ol belly now?
GnomeGrown said:
Nigel, you are a chewing machine!

Thanks for the awesome review.

Mike and JoeMamma nice job on providing the pods, mates.

:woohoo:
Just think gnome.. You had your chance earlier. Lol.. you could have been chomping on one of those on sat.

Just pullin your chain gnome. Thanks duder

Awesome review.  You seemed to like these ones as well.  If you could only grow 5 peppers what would they be?  Would these make the cut?

Robisburning said:
Awesome review.  You seemed to like these ones as well.  If you could only grow 5 peppers what would they be?  Would these make the cut?
That`s just a totally unfair question. Can I have 100 instead of 5???

Incredibly hard question. In no particular order, today, I`d grow Trinidad Congo Red, 7-pot Primo, Bishops Crown, Smileyguy697`s Tepin x Aji lemon, Trinidad Chocolate Scorpion. 

I may change my mind within the next 10 minutes.....................

It might a tough question but your answer is probably going to push those seeds out of stock with vendors. I do appreciate that you gave a straight answer instead of "every pepper has it's place". I would be dead keen on the Tepin x Aji Lemon but ii think it is in the hands of a privileged few and being in NZ it will be while until I get a hold of it.This review was of particular interest because you found two peppers, of the same variety on paper, to taste the same.We assume this is how the world works but I wonder how often my experience of a pepper is vastly different the anyone else not because of the tasters but because it is a genuinely different pepper.

It was a while since your last review.  My girlfriend complains about having to listen to you while she tries to sleep but now I think she is struggling to nod off without listening to your pain, apparently it is slightly more soothing that my general chatter.

sorry if this isn't the right place for this question.. I did a search and this seemed to be a thread with people who might know the answer to my question. II havn't posted on  the forums for a long time but have a weird thing going on and wondered if someone knows the answer.   I am growing what I thought were chocolate trinidad scorpions for the first time this year.  about a week and a half ago they starting turning from green, getting a brown colouring but went  right past that  to yellow  by this weekend. .. Do chocolates do this or was I sold the wrong variety maybe ?   I am not really worried about it not being a chocolate per say, just trying to figure what it actually is.   or maybe I switched the tags on my beds..     the plant next to it is chocolate but looks more like a hab  but judging by the review vid  at the begining of this thread they look more like those.  I will take a piture of one of those tommorow and post it up.    I think now  it might be a case of me mixing up my plants. ;) 

GEDC4145_zps80a491b5.jpg

Ashen said:
 sorry if this isn't the right place for this question.. I did a search and this seemed to be a thread with people who might know the answer to my question. II havn't posted on  the forums for a long time but have a weird thing going on and wondered if someone knows the answer.   I am growing what I thought were chocolate trinidad scorpions for the first time this year.  about a week and a half ago they starting turning from green, getting a brown colouring but went  right past that  to yellow  by this weekend. .. Do chocolates do this or was I sold the wrong variety maybe ?   I am not really worried about it not being a chocolate per say, just trying to figure what it actually is.   or maybe I switched the tags on my beds..     the plant next to it is chocolate but looks more like a hab  but judging by the review vid  at the begining of this thread they look more like those.  I will take a piture of one of those tommorow and post it up.    I think now  it might be a case of me mixing up my plants. ;)

GEDC4145_zps80a491b5.jpg

Looks more like a Scotch Bonnet to me...

thanks naga chomper  that would make more sense.   I guess I need to wait to get into the beers til after I have finished planting next spring . 

Ashen said:
thanks naga chomper  that would make more sense.   I guess I need to wait to get into the beers til after I have finished planting next spring . 
Every plant? If not you could have just gotten a stray seed in your bag or mixed up tags when you planted. Hell i mixed a few up before. If not I'd contact where you got your seed/plant and i bet they try and make it right.

Back