• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

seeds Confirmed Butch T seedlings

SadisticPeppers

eXtreme Business
Checked today, and I have two confirmed Butch T seedlings growing, from seeds I received from Hippy Seed Co. Hoping I get the Naga Morich and Bhuts as well.

I also broke down, and ordered three packets of Trinidad Scorpion Morugas yesterday from Jungle Rain. I couldn't resist the temptation because the picture of the TS Moruga pod on their site just looked evil!

with the seeds from jungle rain u will have no problem. he doesnt sell crap seeds or anything at all crap.
very trusted site.
JUNGLE RAIN ALL THE WAY

Very glad to have such a good endorsement of them from on here. As several know from a prior post, I got burned (no pun intended) by some disreputable dealings on eBay and Amazon. One batch of seeds which I believed to be Butch T's turned out to be a lesser variety that at least produces some peppers, which I decided to keep (at least the two plants that produced peppers anyways). The other batch I got, I'm 90% convinced are sterile because despite being planted sooner, and flowering like mad, have yet to produce a single pepper.

+1 Armac. Some plants will drop flowers until it is ready to pod up. Could be due to weather, temps, age and strength of plant, etc. Dont discount it, just be patient.

As of this afternoon, the tally is:
  • Butch T x4
  • Ghost x3
  • Naga Morich x1
I'm hoping more pop up. I did some thinking today, and I realized I was rather overly-ambitious with the number of plants I started with, given the (very) limited space I had, and I figured 5 of each plant (a max of 20, when my TS Moruga seeds come) would be an outstanding place to start. Plus, in the coming months, if/when I move up, I'll be able to expand out some more, and do some more growing.

That being said, I'll give a couple of my existing plants another month or so to at least begin to produce...

also learned not to count.... just let them be.. make sure theyare fine.. but dont count... just like playing n vegas... you dont count your chips till youre ready to cash out

denniz

Back